Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Update Error: Invalid File Found

I am getting this error message when I try to update my game from 1.48 to 1.50. :(

Yesterday during update I was replacing Twallan mods with new ones and KT Store Fixes as well, and I even accidentaly run sims 3 game :( (I know I was soo stupid!! I don't know why I even did this- and I emptied the Recycle Bin on my computer :cry: )Now I can't play my game. Will a system restore on an earlier time help? I was reading forumes (on this topic) and I found something called superpatcher? Can it solve my problem? Is it safe? Some even said that you can find out what file is missing, and then you just replace it with one from cd, but how? (some have been mentioning the rtpatch.log? But I can not find it in my sims 3 folder :( )What can I do?

I was also reading notepad ( from sims 3 folder)and I found this: [Instruction data]
0058ab76 => DasmX86Dll.dll not found. Can this cause problem? This file problem is also written in notepad from 11/1/2012

I don't want to uninstall all my expansion pack. And the main game- sims 3 isn't my, it's of my (now distant) friend. All my games are original, but I have some CC.

errorfound.jpg&w=737&h=569&ei=PN4oUb-eLcjKswaTq4CACQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,i:108&iact=rc&dur=1422&sig=114256151903762796889&page=1&tbnh=184&tbnw=225&start=0&ndsp=19&tx=1213&ty=403

PLEASE HELP!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Comments