Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is peggyzone.com not working anymore?

Is peggyzone.com not working anymore?

I tried to go on that site to download some default replacement skintones but when I try clicking on anything nothing happens?

Does anybody else have this problem with that site?

Comments

• Options
    my1helopilotmy1helopilot Posts: 1,487 Member
    edited January 2013
    I have had problems with her website for a while. I have tried different browsers but it just won't load.
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited January 2013
    Have you tried switching browsers? Its not really working for me either, but that might just be my end... when I go to the site theres a big white box in front of everything and I can only see things when I scroll down. Clicking on anything just brings me to a white page. :?

I'm on safari, I will try it on chrome right now

Edit: Okay, so its not browser-specific because it does the same thing on chrome. Heres what it looks like if anyones interested.

ScreenShot2013-01-19at102335AM-1.jpg
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Yep that's what I'm seeing too if I use IE. Now if I use google chrome then it goes to a white page, no photos, and ends up stuck loading.
  • Options
    ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited January 2013
    i believe that peggy has (or is) going out of business. its just a rumor, really, but she hasnt posted anything new in a while, and add that to the website goin down it makes sense
  • Options
    GdurmaGdurma Posts: 490 Member
    edited February 2013
    hey,
    I just tried to access her site too. It didn't work on IE, and it's not working on Firefox either. Sad, because I just heard that she updated and put some new hairs on there : ( If anyone has found any solutions, please let me know
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Gdurma wrote:
    hey,
    I just tried to access her site too. It didn't work on IE, and it's not working on Firefox either. Sad, because I just heard that she updated and put some new hairs on there : ( If anyone has found any solutions, please let me know

Curious where you heard she has new hair style. Her site has been down for quite a while now and it appears she has retired. Would be great if that's not true. The amount of quality hair is limited as it is.
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited February 2013
    Haha I asked this same question on my blog some months ago.

I think with her site being down for so long, I think she quit. You can still find some of hair other place and retextured by some.

But it's surprising since she's been around so long, but I guess she got tired of it or lost interest in the game all together. It happens.
  • Options
    HalalloverHalallover Posts: 124 Member
    edited February 2013
    I use think it my browser that not load Peggyzone. Glad it not just me.

But it sad if really gone now.
    2dihvli.png
  • Options
    murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited February 2013
    I hope she's not going away. Her roots were godawfully dark but her meshes were usually excellent. :cry:
  • Options
    exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    edited February 2013
    Sometimes people just have things to do in real life. No frowny faces, she did a great service to the community and it's unfair to expect her to serve to us on a silver platter for all time. This is why people should always back up their favorite content. :wink:
    & http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png
  • Options
    nnedixnnedix Posts: 94 New Member
    edited June 2013
    It doesn't work for me either when I use Google Chrome. Something is definitely wrong with the website.
  • Options
    lilhunnylilhunny Posts: 1,561 Member
    edited June 2013
    i was never able to get on that site but i dont like their stuff anyway
  • Options
    mfb426mfb426 Posts: 1,407 Member
    edited June 2013

EDIT: Never mind, I can't click on anything or it brings up a white, blank screen.
    output_npUBOD.gif
  • Options
    25611592561159 Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    i dont understand y her web site is messing up she need to fix it right away her fans are very sad and upset about this please fix ur web site soon :(:( could it be the end of her web site forever ????
  • Options
    DirectionerSims3DirectionerSims3 Posts: 42
    edited October 2013
    it stopped working :(
  • Options
    Julia526Julia526 Posts: 4,194 Member
    edited October 2013
    Shes been officially out of business for awhile now.
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh what a bummer. I finally found a big hair bow that I've been searching for and I can't download it! I'm so sad.
  • Options
    Samr883Samr883 Posts: 1,139 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Oh what a bummer. I finally found a big hair bow that I've been searching for and I can't download it! I'm so sad.

If you google it you can probably find a retexture from somewhere else.
  • Options
    themysticalpoetthemysticalpoet Posts: 1,000 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm using firefox and it's working just fine for me. (I don't use IE)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm on Windows 8, and I just downloaded a hair from her website five minutes ago, no problem whatsoever with Explorer... :?: :?: :?: But I've also heard she's 'retiring'. If you have trouble downloading, it might be time to upgrade your browsers maybe? Good luck...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    LordMe331LordMe331 Posts: 20 Member
    edited March 2014
    i think It did shutdown 2 days ago.

Now it goes to a weird Chinese thing. But the stuff will always be shared on Thesims3.com , until it shuts down….
    At least xmsims is back up for the sims 2 and the sims 3!

But if you wanted to visit peggyzone before, you had to do it on Firefox.
    Try visiting it on archive.org maybe?

• Options
    Cher123825Cher123825 Posts: 238 Member
    edited March 2014
    Does anyone know how to make her hair work on the game now. Mine don't work. I paid money for these. I would love to have them work.