Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you know how to find the four season gnomes

I have a question how do find the four season gnomes. I am working om my badges. Have you earn the season badges.

Comments

• Options
    keene61keene61 Posts: 259 Member
    edited December 2012
    You can find the Fall one sometimes in the haunted house.
  • Options
    YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited December 2012
    My sim found several of the Spring ones while hunting for eggs. She also got an Evil Mr. Gnome as a child while trick or treating. He isn't a seasonal gnome, but if she got him, I imagine you could possibly get others.
  • Options
    8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    edited December 2012
    I got a really weird one yesterday. It looks like the freezer bunny and half gnome.... I am not fond of him. No idea where I found it though.
  • Options
    Trish1966Trish1966 Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited December 2012
    8Faith8 wrote:
    I got a really weird one yesterday. It looks like the freezer bunny and half gnome.... I am not fond of him. No idea where I found it though.

I've got two of those in my game! They are a little bit weird. I've gotten a ton of gnomes in the current game I'm playing and I don't know where they all came from!
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited December 2012
    Sometimes they just show up on your lot! I know that is how I got the freezerbunny one and the Santa Claus magic gnome(not the x-mas free store non magic gnome which can be found in decor statues if you dl'd it).

I did have quite a few snow men on my lot when the winter gnome showed up :wink:
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm afraid that I don't know.
    The winter and spring ones just showed up on my lot.
    And I have found other spring ones doing the festival egg hunt.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited December 2012
    Fall can be found in the Haunted House and I think Trick-or-Treating will help "summon" her.

Spring can be found as a substitute for an egg in an egg hunt. Romantic interactions can also trigger him.

Winter can be triggered by building snowmen and snow angels.

Summer seems to be the hardest. I've read that it needs to be at least 95 degrees F. Then fireworks and other Summer related activities increase the chance. He is the last one I need.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    edited December 2012
    You can also redeem festival tickets for them in their respective season at the food booth on the festival grounds. They cost 500 tickets each.

I've also gotten the witch gnome slipped in my inventory while in the Haunted House and the winter gnome showed up on my lot after I built some snowmen and an igloo. The spring gnome also showed up but I'm not sure why. I had collected a bunch of eggs and wildflowers and also had grown a garden. I supposed any of those things could have done it.
  • Options
    BuildingStructuresBuildingStructures Posts: 40 Member
    8Faith8 wrote: »

Same here and it changes his position every single day.

IfvKgi.jpg[/URL]
  • Options
    Saltysea21Saltysea21 Posts: 182 Member
    I remember getting the fall gnome from the haunted house at the fall festival. I haven't tried buying them from the vendors yet.. getting the gnomes isn't high on my to do list lol
    This is one corner… of one country, in one continent, on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see.