March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Master Thread! (Please Do Not Post - Informational Only)

DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
edited February 27 in Nominated Threads
dna_logo.png

This is the Master Thread for D.N.A. Request Team! Since we create a new thread at least once per month, we thought this would be an easy way for people to bookmark us without the link becoming obsolete!

Please note that this thread is intended as Information Only and No Reply. (Gurus, please do NOT lock this thread. Thank you! :D )

To Place a Request

--> Requests posted in this thread will not be seen by the team. Please post your requests in the thread below:
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/883218/d-n-a-request-team-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you/p1

To Find More of Our Custom Creations, Visit the DNA Request Team Blog:
http://dnarequestteam.blogspot.com/
Be sure to follow us, as more items are being added everyday!

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

About Us

What does D.N.A. stand for? Designing Nature and Architecture Just for You! Our team is dedicated to bringing you outstanding service every step of the way.

Our Services
• Residential Lots
• Community Lots
• Sims
• Pets
• Households

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

q52daf3

lb7sc9z
ZooProfessor3 - Status: Unavailable | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hi! I'm Zoo, and my very favorite thing to do in Sims is build. I prefer residential lots, and my style is definitely traditional. Victorian painted ladies are my favorite houses, but I like other traditional styles as well. I enjoy doing elaborate landscaping. I like the challenge of matching an existing picture but also the freedom of creating a home from my own imagination. I would love to build a home for your Sims!

nr54wkr
calmorezoo - Status: Available | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hello Simmers, I'm calmorezoo. I've been simming since the beginning, but only fully got into it with The Sims 2. I am what you would call an "all-rounder," creative-wise. I enjoy making Sims and pets, and I build anything from Tudor to ultra modern. I'm a CC-free Simmer who has all the current EPs and SPs and a ton of Store content. If anyone wants a The Sims 2 house re-creation, I'm your girl as I still play. (My time zone is GMT.)

nt5tvyk
WibbleLikeAJelly - Status: Inactive | Contact | Showcase | Studio
I'm Wibble, you may have seen me around the Creative Corner and Mac forums. I'm an experienced Sims builder/landscaper/decorator with six years of building under my belt. I like to make modern homes, but am interested in expanding my repertoire, so feel free to request me for other types of builds. I never use CC in my builds, but I do have some Store content. Each one of my requests will be completed to the highest standard possible.

n6n2ew6
mwjessica723 - Status: Inactive | Contact | Studio
Hi, I'm Jessica! I have been playing The Sims since the beginning and still going strong! I own all EPs, SPs, and Store content, and my uploads are 100% free of third-party CC, checked with Custard. I like to make Sims and recolor clothing, and occasionally build. I am the team's retired secretary, but I may take requests now and again. I love being part of this talented group! Happy Simming! :)

k7c3zew
Cmnshtr - Status: Available | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hi! I'm Cmnshtr and I have been a Simmer since The Sims. I am not much of a game-player. I spend all my time making new households and building new homes. I enjoy making contemporary traditional family homes and moderns. Since joining this team, my building has improved tenfold. I never use CC. I look forward to creating your Sim's newest home. (My time zone is EST.)

k3heput
Lissykin - Status: Secretary, Available | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hi, I'm Lissykin and I love The Sims! I've played since the beginning and am totally addicted. I love to build unique, realistic, and game play-tested community and residential lots of every style; especially Victorians and Moderns. A little about me: I'm married and have two daughters. I'm an artist, pianist, and sometimes writer. My favorite musician is Tori Amos. Happy Simming!

mqntufp
Sarademoor - Status: Unavailable | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hello! My name is Sara. I love building in a variety of styles: modern, Victorian, Asian; I'm willing to give it all a whirl! I'm not terribly good at making intricate Sims or pets. I have all EPs, SPs and a wide variety of builder's Store items at my disposal. I love landscaping most as I feel it can really bring out the beauty of a build. If you have questions, feel free to send me a friend request and post on my wall. Thanks so much for reading!

keyg779
sashraf - Status: Available | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hi! I'm sashraf or She (Sheila). I love to build homes from starters to mansions. My favorite types of houses are Contemporary, Victorian, Cottages, and Beach Houses. I have all EPs and SPs and most of the Store, but still enjoy building base game houses. My game is free of custom content and mods. Check out my studio and the pictures in the download links!

n8dt4wt
EMPRESSPAMELA - Status: Inactive | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Howdy! I'm Pam. I've tried most styles, but don't specialize. I have used floor plans, but mostly design my own. I tend to do a lot of fantasy/themed builds. My studio is 100% third party CC free. I own most EA build and buy items, many CAS; all Dr. Pepper items and T-Mobile items. I'll do my best to visualize your dream.

n28h5lu
KLorelei - Status: Inactive | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hi all, I'm Elle and I've been simming since the beginning. I love all aspects of the game but have only been building since last June, though I've obviously already become addicted to that as well. I appreciate the beauty in all styles of design and architecture. The best part of being on a request team is the opportunity to constantly challenge myself by taking on new projects that I might not have tackled otherwise.

mbrokek
YOTEAMO - Status: Inactive | Contact | Blog | Studio
Hey I'm Yote. I'm not a veteran player yet but I plan to be as I love creating for Sims. In fact, far too many hours of my day go into this. I can create a variety of building styles, but I really love creating small to medium sized contemporary and retro homes that are somewhat realistic. I am hoping to expand my building knowledge and style whilst here on the team. I have all EPs and SPs and plenty of Store content.

lowzjj5
itguyinsc - Status: Available | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Known to simming friends as "itguyinsc," you may be surprised to know I am not a "guy." My husband gifted me The Sims 3 for Valentine's Day 2010 (reason for name). Since then, I have been busy building and decorating homes. Occasionally I play but I mostly build. I am probably older than most of the team and have 3 sons, 1 husband and a cat! My degree is in Commercial Art, but I am currently a SAHM. It's great to be a part of this amazing team.

l58bsmb
orisisrose - Status: Inactive | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Howdy, I'm Rose. I love to build, especially from plans or pictures. I am always up for a challenge and love expanding my knowledge of different architectures. I own all build and buy items in The Store. I have all EPs and SPs installed. All my uploads are Custard-checked.

pv8dzay
imoger - Status: Inactive | Contact | Showcase | Blog | Studio
Hi, my name is Ildi! I like building residential lots and creating Sims for the game in my limited free time. I like many styles--mainly Modern, Contemporary, Asian and Mediterranean. My favourite part is the interior decorating; I always take extra care of it, which can take longer time. I own all EPs/SPs and a good amount of Store items, but don't use custom content anymore. My creations with 'NO-CC' in the title are all checked with Custard.

l5nekym
originalsim - Status: Inactive | Contact | Showcase | Studio
I've been playing Sims since the original series launched. I've always loved building both residential and commercial lots in a variety of styles and sizes. My favorites are contemporary residential lots but often challenge myself to "think out of the box". I do not use any CC or patterns but I do own quite a bit of Store content. I actively play the game as well so I know the importance of both form and function in any build.

m6trhs9
gngrsnp - Status: Inactive | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hi, I am gngrsnp. I've been simming since Sims 1 and building since Sims 2. I like building homes and structures for families and community use. I like to add lots of detail, including fading wallpaper in older structures, or purposeful non-matched furniture and nuances of "real life." Kind of like Norman Rockwell, known for his painting and depicting people in everyday life and situations. Let me make your "everyday."

mxspqzj
romagi1 - Status: Available | Contact | Studio
Hi all! I'm romagi, I'll answer to Rox too! I started with TS2 and found I really liked to build. Still love to build in TS3 but I also enjoy making simmies. I do play the game occasionally so I like to keep playability in mind. I prefer residential builds but I can't say I have a favorite style. I don't use build CC anymore but I do/can use simmie CC if I feel it is safe, package style only.

p488juc
Glenkarri - Status: Available | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Vicki is my name, I am an Australian & I just love to create. I started in The Sims 2, pretty woefully at first, it still makes me laugh to look back. I adore building with Sims 3 the endless possibilities still amaze. I can build quite a few different syles and I look forward to being able to make something suitable on request.

lv9mdcu
DataHead - Status: Inactive | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hello there! I'm DataHead, and I love building lots for The Sims 3! I seem to have a thing Modern and Victorian style lots, however, I do have some experience with other styles as well. Ever since I was introduced to The Sims 3, I have loved how well I could express my architectural creativity through the game. In real life, I am an amateur photographer, and music lover..

kknwmwl
WrathofCath - Status: Available | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hi, I'm Cath! I'm a long time Sims player, but fairly new to building. It has completely taken over my desire to play! I mostly build residential homes, and do not use any CC. I love fairytale and Craftsman styles best, but have also fallen in love with some moderns. I have not tried a lot of other styles but am in no way opposed to building one, as long as I have at least one picture to go by. If I can see it, I can probably build it, within reason, lol! I'm excited to be part of this very talented group of builders!

lwz7pob
BreeMiles - Status: Unavailable | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hi, I'm Bree Miles, just call me Bree. I'm a late bloomer for The Sims, and I have found my favorite part is building; I love learning new ways to create builds. My studio has a lot of different styles, but I have always loved Colonial/Victorian style homes. I have done a few beach homes and modern homes and love them, also. It will be an honor to build for you and your Sim. (I am CC-free.)

mg4wlnk
aricarai - Status: Unavailable | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Howdy do! I'm Arica, but you can also call me Ari. I have been Simming since the beginning, but didn't begin to build until Sims 2; interior design/layout is my favorite part. I love many styles of building, especially modern, beachy, cottage, and traditional that are small-to-medium size in order to bring realism and functionality to the game. I also enjoy creating Sims and I'm a bit of a storyteller. I look forward to working with such an inspiring bunch of people and creating something special for YOU!

mdemlsz
illusie - Status: Unavailable | Contact | Showcase | Blog | Studio
Hi! I'm Lusie. I really love to build and always try to make my builds feel like homes. My favourite style is cottage-like, but I love to try new styles too. Sadly, my laptop acts up when I build on large plots, so I prefer 40x40 or smaller. Another thing I love is making Sims. Especially making look-alikes is something I enjoy. I never use CC. I'm looking forward to your requests! {hugs}

l9momeq
Rawr2019 - Status: Unavailable | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hello Lambs! I'm Rawr2019 but you can call me Nik :] I've been playing The Sims since TS2 but I didn't really start building until TS3. I have a soft spot for Moderns but I love Victorians and Mix Matching Styles. I'm a CC free builder as well so no worries there. When I'm not building, I'm fast at work on my magazine SIMplified Living Magazine. I'm happy to be back on the team. Can't wait to see what you all have in store for us!

pqabx5t
Idontrcall - Status: Unavailable | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hello! You may call me Lala. I am a long-time simmer who enjoys building homes and creating Sims as much as playing the game. I love to challenge myself with all types of architectural styles, small or large, and take great care in creating environments that can immerse the simmer in the theme of the build. I playtest all lots thoroughly and make every effort to see that the build works as intended. I also enjoy creating detailed Sims with vibrant personalities. I do not use CC. I look forward to working with you!

nuwsowy
Kementari - Status: Unavailable | Contact | Blog | Studio
Hi there! I'm Kem. I have always loved Interior Design and that is how I became addicted to the Sims. I don't really have a favorite architectural style, I like to build them all! I have a soft spot for community lots and landscaping, but my biggest love is decorating. I like to make my homes look as realistic as possible. All my builds are play-tested and checked with Custard. I do not use CC or CAP when creating.

k7oaosp
AIRIS6962 - Status: Available | Contact |Showcase | Studio
Hello! You can call me Airis or Inma (my real name). I've played Sims since TS2. I love challenges, so I dare almost always!! LOL I prefer building small or medium lots. I love making starter houses and recreating people or characters in Sims. I have not used CC or CAP for a long time. All my lots are play-tested and checked with Custard before being uploaded. I am a creator, but a player also, so everything I build is playable, unless you prefer otherwise! :D

md93fmm
suepea - Status: Available | Contact | Showcase | Studio
I’m Sue Pea. I was bitten by the Sims 3 bug about 3 years ago when I discovered that Sims was not only a fun game but a truly creative outlet. Since then I have been completely hooked. While I love spending time creating and guiding my Sim families, my real love is building intricate and realistic places for them to live and play. I am looking forward to pushing my creative edge and creating environments for other players and their Sims to enjoy.

Sandy_zpshroftbxw.png
Sandraelle - Status: Available | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hello, call me Sandra or Sandy. My favorite part of this game has always been creating. My love for it really kicked in when Sims 3 came out, as I am obsessed with that color wheel and spend way too much time in CAS! I aim for realistic looking builds and I’m a stickler for details, therefore I’m not the fastest builder. I build a lot of different styles (except futuristic/fantasy) and discovered I have a fascination for modern architecture (contrary to RL!). And I am CC free!

ot95ybq
soocoolsim - Status: Available | Contact | Showcase | Studio
Hi, I'm Paula otherwise known as Soocoolsim. I'm Canadian and caught the building bug with the Sims 2. I easily made the transition to Sims 3 but am not yet into Sims 4. My creations range from traditional to semi-modern homes to themed community lots and CFE sculpted builds. I own all the standard store items, Sims 3 EPs and SPs and my builds are CC free. I'm honoured to be part of the DNA team helping to bring your ideas from inspiration to pixel reality :-)
SLpPUp.png
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• PhoenixeterniaPhoenixeternia Posts: 42 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hey i was wondering if anyone creates worlds also?
    unfortunately i play on a Mac with Lion so i cant use the create a world
  • biggerthanlife11biggerthanlife11 Posts: 342 New Member
    edited June 2013
    How do you become apart of the request team? I have made very good houses and if you want to see, just let me know since I have a very small architecture team too.
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited June 2013
    Gentle Reminder: PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD!

This is the Master Thread and no one is to post here. If you have a request or a question for the team, please visit us at our current request thread. The link for the current request thread can always be found in post one of the Master Thread.

Thank you so much for your help in this matter!
    SLpPUp.png
  • bluebird137bluebird137 Posts: 430 New Member
    edited October 2013
    hi I can not build that good so can some one build me the enterprise spaceship and use futuershock items and leave a room with nothing in it so that I can but there skill items in. I look like to play in lunar lakes. I would like 1 bedroom to have a doubled in.
    thank you for your help
  • stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,507 Member
    edited June 2014
    @lissykin thanks looks wonderful can't wait to download and use in game

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top