Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What exactly is "Warn Away"?

I don't know if I over looked it, but I have read through the Supernatural guide, and I've tried to do a search but just cannot find what I am looking for. Most of the stuff about vampires keep directing back to Late Night vampires.

In Supernatural, vampires have a new interaction called "Warn Away". My sim is a witch, and one of her oldest and best friends is a vampire. They have been friends for a very long time, then one night out of the blue, he tries to Warn her Away. She did not take that too well, she thought it was boring. I would get it, if they did not know each other very well, like when they first met. But she knows EVERYTHING about this guy. All his traits, sign, who is wife is, his job, where he went to school, everything, and he knows her very well also, infact he is married to her clone. Now why would he "Warn her Away"?

Comments

• Options
    Starsha_ChewyStarsha_Chewy Posts: 7 New Member
    edited August 2014
    I believe it means warning them to keep there distance because that person's a loner so they want there own personal space. I don't know for sure. :D I hope it helped a bit
  • Options
    Louisesmith1989Louisesmith1989 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Unless its another reference to twilight, where Edward tries to warn Bella away?

Happens between vampires and non vampires.
  • Options
    TractzTractz Posts: 36 Member
    I've seen it from sims that have the commitment issues trait
  • Options
    lilrowansims3lilrowansims3 Posts: 7 New Member
    What are the traits of the vampire?
  • Options
    Storm_21Storm_21 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey same things happen to me! A vampire morrigan hemlocks warned me before she die at my sims very own eyes. With a vampire carves on her tombstone