Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Poison Apple Conjuring?

It is getting REALLY annoying. I CANNOT leave my Sim idle for 2 REAL TIME seconds without her conjuring a poison apple... She has the Evil trait, I don't if that's why? But it is seriously really annoying.

I've been playing her for like 2 Sim days and she has like 30 apples in her inventory... And when she conjures them her magic meter goes down :( It's really annoying... I don't know if it's just a glitch because she's my first witch... anyone else having this problem?

2wprqj5.jpg

Comments

• Options
    frollo6060frollo6060 Posts: 295 Member
    edited September 2012
    All witches will conjures apples but with you witch being evil she will only conjuring a poison.If she fails at conjuring a poison she will make a reg apple i think hope this helps
  • Options
    FadiAssi0FadiAssi0 Posts: 263 New Member
    edited September 2012
    frollo6060 wrote:
    All witches will conjures apples but with you witch being evil she will only conjuring a poison.If she fails at conjuring a poison she will make a reg apple i think hope this helps

I know that, but the problem with mine is that mine won't stop! :P Thanks for your help anyways :)
  • Options
    cocosam966cocosam966 Posts: 190 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Have you tried turning off free will? Maybe that's it. My witch plays with her magic constantly when I don't have her doing something (my free will is usually set at medium)
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited September 2012
    Could just be another annoying thing Sims just love doing on free will.
    Examples: Speeding up the baby swing, Playing with the deep fryer/ice cream maker, Playing in the sprinklers, etc..

One of the reasons i won't ever play Sims on free will.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    davismondavismon Posts: 16 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Hmmm, interesting. My Sim witch is a good witch and she conjures up poison apples. I think maybe it's a witch thing?
  • Options
    frollo6060frollo6060 Posts: 295 Member
    edited September 2012
    Could just be another annoying thing Sims just love doing on free will.
    Examples: Speeding up the baby swing, Playing with the deep fryer/ice cream maker, Playing in the sprinklers, etc..

One of the reasons i won't ever play Sims on free will.
    OMG i hate when my teen fairy plays with the sprinklers
  • Options
    AzealiaAzealia Posts: 3
    edited September 2012
    I posted this on another page but if you place the apples on the ground your witch/wizard can then turn the apples into other objects. You use a 'transfiguration' spell and they turn into things like fish and seeds. You can also eat them but I'm not quite sure what happens as my apples are poison apples and I don't relly want to kill off my witch just yet! :P
  • Options
    FadiAssi0FadiAssi0 Posts: 263 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Azealia wrote:
    You can also eat them but I'm not quite sure what happens as my apples are poison apples and I don't relly want to kill off my witch just yet! :P

They don't die, they just pass out and get a moodlet :P
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited September 2012
    Yep, mine will automatically conjure apples, poisoned and regular, plus "play with magic" and joyride with his broom if left to his own devices, but playing with magic will increase his skills with casting spells and charms so I'm okay with that. It's the "hurry up and run to the sprinklers before she makes me stop" that makes me crazy. :roll:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    lioness21lioness21 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I know what you mean its so annoying. One of me sims now has 17 apples or something in her inventory.
    So i now use the mod to disable the auto conjure.

http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=1362

just put it in your mod packages folder. :lol:
  • Options
    TaikaJamppaTaikaJamppa Posts: 14 New Member
    I like it, how witches do... Witch stuff on their own. Now what I hate, is they do Nerd stuff! I never play without University because I love having NPC-roomies. But playing on PC makes my sim a nerd... 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off every time!!