Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store content downloads fine, installs fine, then doesnt show up in-game! Help!

I downloaded a sim world off the exchange yesterday (Setra, beautiful world) and it installed off my launcher and worked perfectly!

Well, today, I bought Lunar Lakes off the store, went to install it, and the launcher said it was successful! I checked the installed tab and it was showing up and everything!

I've been wanting this world forever, so i was very excited.

So I start up the sims 3, click new game, and lo and behold....!!!!

Lunar Lakes doesn't show up on my list. :I

So, I close out my game and re-open my launcher, and Lunar Lakes is nowhere to be found in my installed tab.

What the heck should i do? I don't have a problem installing Exchange content, but Store content isn't installing the right way. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Options
    TookaTooka Posts: 16 New Member
    edited July 2012
    sidenote, my game is fully updated and i know its not an issue with updating.
  • Options
    NillaMonsterNillaMonster Posts: 4 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I'm actually having the same issue. Nothing I have bought from the store is showing up in my game, the worlds, objects, nothing. Needless to say I'm really upset as well and since there is no way to contact anyone to get the problem fixed I am going to talk to my credit card company and file a complaint and try to rebuke the charges...some of them from 2008. I'll let you know what I find out.

I have also tried re-installing several times, it says everything is installed, but nothing shows up in the game in buy or build mode. Total waste of money. I won't ever purchase anything from the store again. Anything I add onto my Sims game will have to be from an expansion pack disc seeing as those are the only things that are still showing up in my game.
  • Options
    puggie55puggie55 Posts: 27
    edited August 2012
    Does Lunar Lakes show up as one of the worlds installed in your "Installed Worlds" folder?
  • Options
    HessethRanHessethRan Posts: 1,522 Member
    edited August 2012
    Try moving your EA folder to desktop and restart the launcher. Re-install LL and see if it shows up in game. Then you can move your saves and such to the new folder.
    My Origin ID: RoseElsing
  • Options
    shazbad44shazbad44 Posts: 5 New Member
    go to sims3 porches history look for lunar lakes then install