Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Curlier and Longer Store Hair

DRSsimsDRSsims Posts: 519 New Member
I don't use CC, so I often purchase hair from the Sims Store. There are many nice hairstyles, though most are short, straight, and/or barely wavy. I'd really like to see some longer and curlier hair. In real life I have really curly long hair, with ringlets in it, and I can never make an accurate simself. So, I think some new hair with ringlets, curls, and a lot more waves would be cool. Along with hair that is longer than shoulder length, since many girls have hair longer than there shoulders. Thanks for reading my suggestion, and hopefully this will be taken into consideration. :wink:

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2012
    I agree. My friend Alison has curly long shoulder lenth hair and I can't make her as a sim because we don't have any. There is some nice cc curls but I don't want cc hairs in my game.
  • Options
    undamaged77undamaged77 Posts: 677 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I definetely agree! I used to use CC but one day I just decided to stop, even though it "isn't bad for your game". I also have curly hair. Not the small curls but big curls. I can never make that in the game. The only hairstyle that I use is the Viva Voluminous when I create my Sim which isn't that close to my actual hair..
  • Options
    SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited July 2012
    I'd love hair with ringlets! Also, I have mid-back length hair, and would love to be able to represent that on my simself. :wink: Also, we need more ethnic hair, like different types of afros and dreads.
  • Options
    DRSsimsDRSsims Posts: 519 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I'd love hair with ringlets! Also, I have mid-back length hair, and would love to be able to represent that on my simself. :wink: Also, we need more ethnic hair, like different types of afros and dreads.

Afros and dreads would be cool, too. :D I think toddler and child hair with ringlets in it would be adorable :mrgreen:
  • Options
    raisingthestakesraisingthestakes Posts: 88 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I agree. If they can make that super long hair with the bangs that came automatically with the game,it's obviously possible. I love/have long hair!
  • Options
    TheMiktigerTheMiktiger Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited July 2012
    I would love more curly hairs from EA! The only good hair creator that can make good-looking curls is Peggy, and even though her curls look good, everything else is crap.

Anyways, I think the only reason holding the sims team from more curly hair is the lack of mesh polys they have. Curls take up a bunch of polys if they were to look good. As you can see from the female Fast Lane SP hairs, low-poly curly hairs are kind of a hot mess.
    But I do hope EA keeps trying with curly hairs! I'm sure they'll get better over time.
    tumblr_ndvjzeK7pL1qcbk34o7_r1_250.gif
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited July 2012
    I would love more curly hairs from EA! The only good hair creator that can make good-looking curls is Peggy, and even though her curls look good, everything else is crap.

Anyways, I think the only reason holding the sims team from more curly hair is the lack of mesh polys they have. Curls take up a bunch of polys if they were to look good. As you can see from the female Fast Lane SP hairs, low-poly curly hairs are kind of a hot mess.
    But I do hope EA keeps trying with curly hairs! I'm sure they'll get better over time.

I hope they keep at it too, and I think they're getting better. I was really impressed with the new afro from the Le Cirque set:
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:54680&categoryId=11959

I would love to see more curly/textured hair. Especially a female version of that afro. And I want afro puffs,
    afro-puff.jpg

especially for kids! I used to wear my hair in two afro puffs and it's such a cute hairstyle. And long ringlets would be nice too. Candy curls for little girls would be adorable.
    IHJCfa6.jpg