Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blurry grass! HELPPPP

ghtyughtyu Posts: 13
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
HI, i just installed sims 3 and the grass is really blurry. My graphics card is working well and the settings are at the max. I don't know what to do.

I hope somebody has a solution

Please help!!!!! :-o :D
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    edited June 2012
    Have you tried using the Terrain Paints and spraying on a different grass? I got this problem too, I haven't been able to upgrade my comp, so I use the terrain paints thingy. I hope this helps.
    You're too late.
  • Options
    NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited June 2012
    Hi,

If you have not done so already, it is advised that you turn on Advanced Rendering from the Graphics Settings screen in the game options.
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thanks, i've tried, but it doesn't work, thanks anyways.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    What does the advanced rendering do?
  • Options
    NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited June 2012
    Advanced Rendering, when activated, will take full advantage of the capabilities of your video device. Both lighting and textures will appear more natural and detailed with this option on. If using an older or integrated video device, it is best not to use this setting since doing so can cause a significant gameplay performance hit. When Advanced Rendering is turned on, remember to relaunch the game application for it to take effect.
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thanks so much!!! it worked! :) :P
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top