Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim is hated... by everyone!

i think it happens every save, or maybe every time i open sims 3 but everyone in my town just suddenly hates my sim... i worked to get those relationships up, and actually it started happening since the last update, while the update did fix some issues, by game has had more issues than ever :!: i have done nothing to make these sims hate my sim... has this happened to anyone else? i have all the EPs and SPs so far (besides town life)... ive NEVER had a problem like this since i started playing sims 3...

plus my game crashes more than ever now, today was the first time i got to exit sims 3 voluntarily for the past 3 days!

p.s. my sim is a young adult but i continue to give her the young potion, she has had all positive jobs, does not have negative traits, and she lives in bridgeport...

im sure people have had the crashing issue, but has anyone else just suddenly have everyone in town hate them? the fact that my sim is hated was completely UNINTENTIONAL, since everyone seems to WANT to be hated, as ive read in a couple of other posts...

Comments

• Options
    BwayKate44BwayKate44 Posts: 1
    edited May 2012
    I've noticed the same thing. Pretty much everyone dislikes my sim and there's nothing that explains it. I guess it's a glitch? I hope they fix this soon!
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited May 2012
    Did you do anything that gave you a bad rumor ? After that, Sims start hating you.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    Shadow2SoulShadow2Soul Posts: 1,628 Member
    edited May 2012
    I've had that happen a few times and I have no clue what causes it. I'll get a sim to be best friends with another sim and in 1 sim day they are enemies. No rumors and not publicly disgraced. It seems to be totally random, since it happens in games with no cc or mods (happened before I started using cc and mods). Its so wierd, when it happens I usually just give up and start another game.
  • Options
    okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited May 2012
    I did notice that the relationship from my female and male sim went down while looking at it and they were married so no idea what happened.
    Other thing I noticed that when you're performance of your sim (acrobat, singer, magician) isn't great this also influences the relationships with the audience in a bad way.
  • Options
    DebbidooDebbidoo Posts: 1,555 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Haha! If your sim is lucky it can go off and play by itself. Unfortuneatly, bullies still follow and taunt it. Ever hear, "Loozher!" You could do testingcheatsenabled true and modify traits. :)
  • Options
    MelMelsimmerMelMelsimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    Maybe y'all sims don't have friends because of jealousy
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top