Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

English School Uniforms CC

English School Uniforms

It started off with just trying to make school shorts and knee socks, and then a school top (My High School Uniform) and then I decided I might as well make the female ones and upload them. It says English, but of course this style of uniform is in a lot of countries. Usually I don't post my cc on the forum, but I'm bored.

All.jpg"width=600"
TF.jpg"width=600"
TM.jpg"width=600"
YAF.jpg"width=600"
YAM.jpg"width=600"

Click Here To Go To Download

Comments

• Options
    dark5id3dark5id3 Posts: 2,476 Member
    edited July 2011
    Wow! Good job, SR! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    2rxu2ph.png
  • Options
    SR_in_SimmerlandSR_in_Simmerland Posts: 4,083 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    There is also a part II
    Like I said I don't usually post cc on the forum, but maybe someone has some suggestions (that a worded more nicely than some on MS3B).

1UniformII.jpg"width=600"
    2UniformII.jpg"width=600"
    3UniformII.jpg"width=600"
    4UniformII.jpg"width=600"

• Options
    StroganoffOfBeefStroganoffOfBeef Posts: 743 Member
    edited September 2011
    Nice, I really like these.
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited September 2011
    Nice! I like school uniforms:) They look nice and I sort wish ALL students are required to wear them:)
  • Options
    Melmel2362Melmel2362 Posts: 278 Member
    edited September 2011
    Thank you for sharing these! =]
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited September 2011
    Wow these are awesome! I wish my high school had I uniform like this when I was at school.
  • Options
    rainwiferainwife Posts: 1,232 Member
    edited September 2011
    Love these! I have set 1 in my game, and I use them quite often. Off to download the new set now :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Yay! Someone who uses them, do you have any suggestions, I ask because I'm thinking of creating some school accessories, like school bags, scarves and such.
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited September 2011
    I like these! You have quite a talent as a cc maker.

Bookbags would be nice. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited September 2011
    I like them. I like the second set more though, because the jacket and tie looks better to me. Thanks for sharing. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Yay! Someone who uses them, do you have any suggestions, I ask because I'm thinking of creating some school accessories, like school bags, scarves and such.

Hmmm, I actually think that's a great idea. I forget about accessories for most of my sims, really. However I use a mod that applies them randomly to the them and I love seeing things pop up. School bags, or even a lunch sack/brown paper bag (if it's even possible. I know nothing about creating CC, but I sure appreciate all the hard work you creators do!) would add a really nice realistic touch to the game/for photos.

I sadly have next to no real artistic vision so to speak, so I've never been good at suggesting things for others, but I love your work, and I love your ideas. Keep up the awesome work!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Here's my Sim Harmony in parts of your sets.

Screenshot-70.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-69.jpg"width=640"

I think she looks adorable, and this look really fits her good girl nature :)
  • Options
    CloudwalkerNZCloudwalkerNZ Posts: 1,343 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Very nice :thumbup:

A good alternative to the Asian/Japanese school uniforms I usually see in MS3B. :mrgreen:

Just an observation, is the collar on the boy's jersey meant to be square like that? Since we are both Kiwi, I can't remember any school with that type of collar. It is usually round or V shape like the girl's jersey you made. :mrgreen:

Cheers
  • Options
    ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited September 2011
    Well you certainly got the skirt height level right, SR. :lol:
  • Options
    helenbassetthelenbassett Posts: 51 Member
    edited February 2012
    English School Uniforms

It started off with just trying to make school shorts and knee socks, and then a school top (My High School Uniform) and then I decided I might as well make the female ones and upload them. It says English, but of course this style of uniform is in a lot of countries. Usually I don't post my cc on the forum, but I'm bored.
    couldnt you have made them sims three pack files not package files they dont show up up i n game
    All.jpg"width=600"
    TF.jpg"width=600"
    TM.jpg"width=600"
    YAF.jpg"width=600"
    YAM.jpg"width=600"

• Options
    edited February 2012
    if you do decided to make acessories please put them in sims three pack age files not pack files because they dont show up in my game sorry but i do think thin they are great though butr could nt have made sims three package files in pack files soory to ackward but it wooulbd better with my games
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    great idea and totally different but the problem is that i prefer sims three package files becasue then show up in my game its not i dont like them but i have a lot of shop stuff as well sorry
  • Options
    xxxannmariexxxxxxxannmariexxxx Posts: 68 Member
    edited February 2012
    This is what I had to wear in primary school,

http://schooloutfits.co.uk/images/dress.jpg

you should totally make one for children :)
    I didnt have to wear a blazer until senior school lol
  • Options
    scenegothgirlscenegothgirl Posts: 6,985 New Member
    edited February 2012
    great idea and totally different but the problem is that i prefer sims three package files becasue then show up in my game its not i dont like them but i have a lot of shop stuff as well sorry
    Do you even know how to install .package files?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    There is also a part II
    Like I said I don't usually post cc on the forum, but maybe someone has some suggestions (that a worded more nicely than some on MS3B).

1UniformII.jpg"width=600"
    2UniformII.jpg"width=600"
    3UniformII.jpg"width=600"
    4UniformII.jpg"width=600"

no good for my game as the package fils and packfiels do not show up in my games but they are great i could use thme if i didnt have sims three package files or other custom stuff but if you made them sims three package files I could use but the boys ones look a fifities not many teenagers where short trousers now days they prefer boxers high trousers low
  • Options
    scenegothgirlscenegothgirl Posts: 6,985 New Member
    edited February 2012
    helenbassett -You don't have to bump the thread with the same thing,I doubt he even checks the comments anymore..
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/217955.page
    How to install .package files ^
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    no good for my game as they are package files and sims three pack files but they are great
  • Options
    Cobesta97Cobesta97 Posts: 964 Member
    edited February 2012
    Nice! I wouldn't be too keen on wearing the uniform IRL with the socks and stuff though. :lol: