Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An **Adult** club (pics inside, not for the prude at heart***Don't worry, no nudity)

This all sort of started out as me just goofing around, but it seems many people were pretty receptive to my stripclub idea, so I decided to make a bigger and better one for download. If you want a smaller one like in my original post , let me know and I’ll make one. (It was very easy though) This is my very first uploaded lot ever, I’m no architect, so sorry about that lol.
It is currently still in progress, I may be changing around some minor details.

XXXotica Sims

is a higher end club yet not totally fancy. There’s more than just a bar area here :wink:

Screenshot-742-1.jpg

It has 2 floors as well as a parking lot. Unfortunately, a lot of the things are purely décor (cages, poles inside the bars, parking lot) However I’m sure most of you knew this already.
Screenshot-744-1.jpg

Inside you will find male/female restrooms as well as a sitting area by the entrance. On the left is the view of the swimming pool. If you go straight you will get into the bar and dance area which is cut off my beaded curtains. Here you will find the bar, dance poles, cages, 3 tables and 3 sets of sitting areas. There is a platform behind the bar area…they can’t dance on this for some odd reason but feel free to add instruments to it if you want. Behind the stage you will find a hallway leading to the dressing room and bathroom for the women.

Screenshot-709-1.jpg
Screenshot-710-1.jpg

Screenshot-707-1.jpg

Screenshot-673-1.jpg

Screenshot-689-1.jpg
Screenshot-734.jpg

Screenshot-733-1.jpg

Screenshot-732-1.jpg

Screenshot-728-1.jpg

Upstairs are most of the other dance cages. The effect I was going for was to have these cages look as if they were hanging from the ceiling or on a balcony. Sadly the game didn’t let me get the affect from the main bar area :( But you can still make it look like the balcony from the top view. There is also another small bar and dancing area as well as some lounge chairs in the center. Outside you will find the swimming pool complete with fountain and gobo light, as well as a fire pit, hot tub and bubble bar.

Screenshot-748-1.jpg

Screenshot-677-1.jpg

Screenshot-737-1.jpg

Screenshot-701-1.jpg

Screenshot-735-1.jpg

Screenshot-713-1.jpg

Screenshot-715-1.jpg

Screenshot-700-1.jpg

Most of the lights on the lot are black lights or special FX lights, with the exception of the changing room and bathrooms.

Parking lot/alley:
Screenshot-720-1.jpg
Screenshot-718-1.jpg
Screenshot-719-1.jpg

Some tips and small info:
*Use the moveobjects on/off to get the girls inside of the cages…might want to max their motives first.
* More than one sim can dance on the bar counters…they just can’t dance on the same one. (Must drink first)
*The poles inside of the bars are décor only, they are not functional.
* Fire poles still work as they would in any other venue, sims do not dance on them.
* Gobo and other ceiling lights prohibit sims from dancing on bars. This is why I have no special lighting in the bar area.
*The ceiling looks cut out as the second floor was more of a balcony. The game did somehow not believe there was a ceiling for the second floor so it shows the sky instead

*The only games I have are Ambitions and Late Night. Any other hair or accessories you see are CC. Writing on hallway walls is CC from CC site “Club Cymson”
*Sims not included with club
*Is considered a dance club lot

Some Money shots…Proceed with Caution

Screenshot-684-1.jpg
Screenshot-692-1.jpg

Screenshot-686-1.jpg
Screenshot-697-1.jpg

* Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Let me know what you think!

Comments

• Options
    KezJonaKezJona Posts: 98 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Great design I think it is great! I was reading your other post with the link to this thread and I agree with the uptight mothers comment hehe. This makes the game more realistic! Nice work

KezJona
  • Options
    PsychYourMind08PsychYourMind08 Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited October 2010
    KezJona wrote:
    Great design I think it is great! I was reading your other post with the link to this thread and I agree with the uptight mothers comment hehe. This makes the game more realistic! Nice work

KezJona

Haha yeah, that's why I made my thread title obvious as a warning of sorts.
    And thank you very much! :D
  • Options
    FlashfighterFlashfighter Posts: 905
    edited October 2010
    Great Job! Now I'm thinking of maybe building one in the seedy area of my town.
  • Options
    FlashfighterFlashfighter Posts: 905
    edited October 2010
    Oh... the glowing clothes... where did that come from?
  • Options
    safariformesafariforme Posts: 270 New Member
    edited October 2010
    nice work. congrats.
  • Options
    firestar77_3firestar77_3 Posts: 2,126
    edited October 2010
    Love itttt! :D
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2011
    Where did you get the cages from?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2011
    Oh... the glowing clothes... where did that come from?

I think he was using black lighting to make it appear the clothes glowed.
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited January 2011
    I used some of your ideas before,but my sims won't dance in the lil cages like there isn't enough room or something?????
    oow785m
  • Options
    MetallicjuniorMetallicjunior Posts: 1,246 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I hear that you can find good custom content for..uh, minds like yours, Lol, at sexysims2.com?

They provide items for sims 3 also, I think? Cant say I've checked, dont want nonsense popping up. xD
  • Options
    RamseesRamsees Posts: 72 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Hey all, I can create some artwork easily enough for the walls of all types of tastes. Just let me know what kind and style. and big small meidum, with or without frames, or flat (becomes part of the wall).

also, try adding more mirrors to the decorating, since that is usually a true setting. Oh, and I have never seen a club like this quite as "clean" as yours - good janitorial services!

I might create a split club version, one side females, the other side males. :-)
  • Options
    heatherfromcaliheatherfromcali Posts: 7 New Member
    Hey, just a quick note. i made my own strip club yesterday, and I had downloaded some invisible dance floors, used MOO to place them over the platform and some floor, and my sim did a strip tease on the platform. The dance floors are called Deldhinor_SuperStorm_RugDanceFloor_7x7_Invisible_Clone and Deldhinor_SuperStorm_RugDanceFloor_5x5_Invisible_Clone (sorry, I cannot remember where I got them). And the mod that let my guy do the dance is a big one, NOT FOR KIDS, just Google Oniki's KW and you will find that mod, if you are so inclined.
  • Options
    heatherfromcaliheatherfromcali Posts: 7 New Member
    Also, sorry, I may just be blind, but.....is there a download link?
  • Options
    zkettellzkettell Posts: 33 Member
    are you sure this is appropriate for The Sims forum cause it says not to post anything that could possibly change the games rating from T to M
  • Options
    54436y356746558254436y3567465582 Posts: 1 New Member
    is it finished? i want the link it looks amazing ;-;