Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Won't WooHoo or Try for Baby

I have two Sims that I want to try for a baby. I keep on clicking the action, but it never shows up for their actions. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    Are their bars green and pink high enough?
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    Maybe one of your sims is trying to woohoo a teen by mistake.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Are you sure you didnt confuse the young adults with teens...
  • Options
    jesirose_2jesirose_2 Posts: 31 Member
    Do you have a two person bed? Is there a door they can get to into the room? I forgot to put a door on a room with an easel and wondered why my Sim wouldn't go paint.

The OP has the action, but the Sims won't do it.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Lock them in a room with a bed, they'll get the idea >:)
  • Options
    elcivmnelcivmn Posts: 6 New Member
    Definitely not teens.
    Pink and green bars are at max.
    06Bon06-- I just might.
  • Options
    sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    Buy an Observatory and see if they'll Do the Deed there. One of the contributors on Kotaku reported having issues with their Sims being in the same bed.
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• Options
    Huh. I was starting to wonder if it was only my game.
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    I have noticed I need to do a few romantic interactions befor woo hoo shows up even though both bars are full and they are married.
  • Options
    WooHoo and Try for Baby are both showing up now... I got the observatory and now they ask each other, but then they wave around their arms and have the little 'something's in the way' bubble come up. I've moved it around ten times.
  • Options
    Filled needs and got in flirty mood. Reset Sims and objects. No dice.
  • Options
    evewhiranevewhiran Posts: 10 New Member
    Make sure your sims have access to BOTH sides of the bed.

If one side of the bed is against a wall or blocked by furniture then the second sim won't be able to get into bed. That'll keep them from enjoying their moment.
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    can they both sleep in the bed you are trying to get them to woo hoo in ?
  • Options
    JohnConnorJohnConnor Posts: 1,223 Member
    Feed them more flirty cookies (= 🐸🐸🐸🐸?)..
    9c1d242c-c6d4-48fa-a82e-53ea24a39377_zpse2967e49.jpg?t=1409877900
  • Options
    sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    Can they get outside?
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• Options
    Yes, I've done everything suggested, and I still have the option too, it just disappears the second it gets into the queue....
  • Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited September 2014
    1) there must be a double bed in the house. 2) you must be on a private home lot. 3) they must get *in the mood* which means they must keep flirting and such,till they get to that point. 4) woohoo is on the very back of the menu. keep clicking romance then more options until you run to the end of the menu and it should be there. if not,then click on the double bed and it should say *try for a baby with* *woohoo with* 5) make sure your in a romantic relationship with that person first.

Yes a lot of that seems like *um yeah* but many people just expect it to happen and it wont.

Its not a teen because you are not even allowed to flirt. there is no romance menu.

If it is disappearing then they can not gain access to the double bed. something is blocking their path. clear all path ways,around the bed,make sure stairs are usable and so on.
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx
  • Options
    Tart4cusTart4cus Posts: 14 New Member
    I have the same problem now with all beds my Sims can only woohoo in the Observatory and Spaceship. I have removed all mods tried beds in my house and others. Both are Flirty and the bed is in the middle of the room no obstructions. I see the option to woohoo in the Sims menu but as soon as it hits the queue it vanishes. I have also moved them into another house and still no woohoo. My poor Sims are Lovelorn. have reset house beds many times and replaced them in build mode. I noticed this happening since the ghosts upgrade. Please help
  • Options
    b1the1changeb1the1change Posts: 57 Member
    A lot of people have claimed to have routing issues since the patch with woohooing. I would mention it to the gurus.
    2421.jpeg?1444092538102
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Read your sims a story to put em in the mood...
    50-shades-of-banned.jpg
  • Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    My latest generation sims were married 2 days before they had enough energy to try for a baby, each time I queued it up it got cancelled. Eventually they had recovered from the wedding party enough to get the new wife pregnant. 4th gen baby now on the way!
  • Options
    fruitchew87fruitchew87 Posts: 114 Member
    I'm having this issue too... has there been any fix for this? The woohoo was working fine in the first month or so, now it doesn't work.
    Visit my YouTube channel for my Let's Plays and Build videos <3

FreeSO, it's happening.
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    And then you find out they were siblings
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I never had that problem in my game!

Have not tried since the new patch came out with the pools! Maybe its related?

• Options
    TrickTrick Posts: 1,538 Member
    It's been in the game since launch. It's particularly bad if you've got a multiple-story house and all the beds are above the first floor. Dropping one in the ground floor seems to work, but woohooing in the living room can be a bit awkward.
    banner-onlysims-800x140-1.png
    Because Geeks Really Do Have More Fun