Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uploaded Items from TS3 Launcher but they are not appearing in MY Studio. Am I the only one?

The last thing I uploaded (into The Exchange)to My Studio Page was on August 8, 2012. Yesterday I tried maybe 5 times trying to load a wedding dress from TS3 Launcher to My Studio Page (for the Exchange).

I got all the confirmation message that the item went through, however I do not see the dress on My Studio Page, nor can I find it in the Exchange.

I got the dress, originally, from the Exchange (and I thought maybe that was the issue). It's a white gown that I altered it to make it a blue wedding dress for one of my sims, then tried to uploaded it to My Studio (several times)but nothing.

Equally, I did the same thing with another dress I got from the Exchange. I yet again turned it into a pink wedding dress for another of my sims and tried to added it this morning (only once) and it's not there either.

I contacted Live Online technically support, told the tech everything and the resolution I got was "try uninstalling and re-installing your game", which I truly do not want to do because I did this once before (for a totally different issue). And last time several of my saved characters had to be readjusted (basically their hairs, clothing, make-up etc went to proxy mode and I had to recall what they had on before and rechoose everything , again) because I downloaded them from the Exchange and that was so much work. (And yes I did save everything before uninstalling and re-installing, as I was told to do so, plus I always save everything!! lol).

But the bottom line is, after 8 hours of re-installing and 2 hours of the patch updates, I come to find out that there was a far simpler solution that did not require uninstalling and re-installing. *sigh*

Is anyone else having this issue? Or does anyone know what I can do to resolve this issue? Oh btw there was a patch update on August 31st, so it may or may not be cause my issue. I don't know. I mentioned this to the tech and receive no reaction.

Comments

• Options
    elle0808elle0808 Posts: 2,419 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Especially if what I'm about to say works for you. This is what I do when my launcher says its uploaded, but then doesn't appear in my studio (actually I do it before every upload now):

- Send the creation to launcher as usual (but don't upload yet)
    - Now log out then back in to this website
    - Then log out and back in to your launcher
    - Now try uploading, then check your studio

good luck.
  • Options
    HACKEDupSKULLZHACKEDupSKULLZ Posts: 22 New Member
    edited September 2012
    elle0808 wrote:
    I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Especially if what I'm about to say works for you. This is what I do when my launcher says its uploaded, but then doesn't appear in my studio (actually I do it before every upload now):

- Send the creation to launcher as usual (but don't upload yet)
    - Now log out then back in to this website
    - Then log out and back in to your launcher
    - Now try uploading, then check your studio

good luck.

Thank you very much, elle, for responding to my issue. I will try the method you stated as soon as get back home. Thank you so much ^_^
  • Options
    HACKEDupSKULLZHACKEDupSKULLZ Posts: 22 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I tried uploading one of the dresses to TS3 Launcher, as you said. Then I logged off the game, went to the website and signed out, opened the Launcher and signed out, logged back in to both the website and Launcher, uploaded the dress (from the Launcher) to My Studio/Exchange ( I received the upload confirmation) but it's still not in My Studio/Exchange.