Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So how are you today? 8/11/09 chat.

Morning everyone. How's it going? :D I have a new respect for Ashley Greene (from Twilight) this morning.. but that's neither here nor there.

How're your sims today? I haven't played yet, just enjoying my new laptop by laying on my bed instead of sitting at my desk.

What else is new?

Comments

• Options
    DewmzdeighDewmzdeigh Posts: 1,630 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Aw, nobody wants to chat with me? :(
  • Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited August 2009
    Heyy Dewmzdeigh, nahh I haven't played sims yet..right now it is..10:14AM. x]
  • Options
    velcroshoesvelcroshoes Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited August 2009
    The gurus are at work, btw.

We aren't really allowed to chat offtopic
    :/

Edit: Okay, I read the 2nd part of your first post. I haven't played sims yet, its still morning. I play in the afternoon/evening
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    It's not off topic, I asked how your sims were :P
  • Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited August 2009
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:
    It's not off topic, I asked how your sims were :P

I left story progression on and one of my families had a kid named Chester. bahahaha. Chester? I mean come on. I actually laughed. :mrgreen: Has anything happened to you with story progression? x]
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Not that I'm aware of.. I'm very controlling over my sims, and don't pay too much attention to other families unless I plan on destroying them :P

..and I have no background with sims, so if Agnes Crumplebottom has hooked up with anyone, I'm unaware of it.
  • Options
    aleneghan619aleneghan619 Posts: 4,947 Member
    edited August 2009
    I played the sims this morning, A very dramatic fire happened in one of my families, i posted pictures and stuff of it earlier.
    tumblr_inline_movqnq54lT1qz4rgp.gif

• Options
    NattieNattie Posts: 1,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I finally finished building my beach house.(It's in my sig)
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I played the sims this morning, A very dramatic fire happened in one of my families, i posted pictures and stuff of it earlier.

Gotta link? Aside from the fact it was a fire, what made it dramatic? My house caught on fire a few months back, and that was enough to be dramatic for me.
  • Options
    xfunkychick93xxfunkychick93x Posts: 550 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I don't usually play during the day, but I'm going away for a couple of weeks this weekend, and I had nothing better to do, so I decided to play my legacy for a bit. (When I say a bit, of course, I mean about 4 hours...)

My legacy founder died :(. Just after she'd got her third grandchild. And then her daughter-in-law got arrested for the first time... So I've been carrying on with them, and renovating their house. They've got a bit more money so I upgraded the kitchen and bought a new TV, and then I gave the teenage girls seperate bedrooms (there was a free one because their gran had died). So thats what my sims are up to...
  • Options
    lulugirllulugirl Posts: 50 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I havent played the sims yet today.

Yesterday I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed, and I thought YEAH ill have a few days off work to play sims... but im honestly too woozy from the pain meds to play right now :( lol.

I really want to play too, because I have a cute couple who had two boys recently and I want to move tem to a bigger house. I was going to look on the exchange for a house suitable for 4 people/ Buuuut looks like that will have to wait/. I can barely type right now :mrgreen:

If anyone knows of a family friendly home under 40k, let me know :)

• Options
    edited August 2009
    Dewmzdeigh wrote:

Gotta link? Aside from the fact it was a fire, what made it dramatic? My house caught on fire a few months back, and that was enough to be dramatic for me.

Yeah, Here it is,

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/87190.page

• Options
    cupcakecupcake Posts: 5,097 New Member
    edited August 2009
    tired-sleeping-smiley-4642.gif

Its 8:30 something in the am here, so I have yet to play the sims.
  • Options
    ZhivankarstZhivankarst Posts: 745 Member
    edited August 2009
    Good morning, Dewmzdeigh - likewise on the 8:30-ish action. Sims are doing well, thank you for asking. I have one core family and have been slowly going checking out some of the other homes in town, bumping up their relationships, work, etc.

Gotta go, the boss is coming..... ;)
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited August 2009
    Well, it's about 12:45 pm where I am, and I have to go to work in a few hours, but I did make a few new sims with the CC I DL earlier today. I may UL them but I dunno. I'm going to be making a few non-glam/non-pretty sims. I get kinda tired of my sims all looking like they belong in a beauty contest. Even my NPC's aren't that bad looking. But I noticed I tend to use certain noses, mouths and faces, and weights, so I'm gonna get a more even spread across the board. Which I'll be doing over the next couple of days.
  • Options
    OceanXTwist9OceanXTwist9 Posts: 198 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Good afternoon, everyone. (:
    I haven't payed a visit to my lovely new family, the Regans, yet. I'm still trying to figure out how to buy them this huge house with their starter funds, but no matter how much I cheat, I still can't seem to get them in there. Anyone know how?
    My avatar is the sim Samantha Regan, I love her. She's so insane but great. Her fashion sense is pretty awesome as well.
    What's up with you guys?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I am playing the sims right now, Bella and Mortimers eldest son has just aged into a young adult, so he can now get married and have babies!