The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store Content not installing.

I downloaded some clothing items from the store, and have multiple times tried to install it, and it says that I have, then when I either play the game, or re-open the launcher, it isn't actually installed.

Is it something wrong with the latest patch?

Comments

• Options
    supercrumpetsupercrumpet Posts: 185 New Member
    edited July 2012
    bump
  • Options
    hummingbird41556hummingbird41556 Posts: 923 Member
    edited July 2012
    Once in your game, go to your downloads dashboard and see if IT says the stuff is installed. If not, try installing it from there. About 95% of my stuff that keeps uninstalling finally stays if I install it from there too. . . The launcher may or may not show the item as installed, I have learned to ignore what the launcher says. But I have fewer items claiming to be uninstalled once they are installed with the downloads dashboard as well.

Word of warning, the downloads dashboard may seem like it locked up your game, leave it alone for a while. It takes forever just to download and install one item! Don't click on more than two items at a time in the dashboard either, or you risk a lockup.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    The downloads launcher does the same thing that the game launcher does. Should I just leave it for a day or so?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    bumpity