Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion Packs for $10? Stuff Packs for $6?!

I'm not sure if this has been posted here before but Amazon is having an amazing sale for games on their website and there are amazing discounts on TS3 Expansion and Stuff packs. So if you're like me who likes to wait for good sales for some pack that you're not too crazy about then this is a great time to get it!

Click Here

TS3 Deluxe: $16.99
World Adventures: $10.19
Ambitions: $10.19
Late Night: $10.19
Generations: $13.59
Pets: $13.59
Showtime: $19.99
Showtime Katy Perry Edition: $29.99

Town Life: $6.79
High End Loft: $6.79
Outdoor Living Stuff: $6.79
Master Suite: $6.79
Fast Lane: $6.79

Sims Medieval: $10.19
Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles: $10.19

Comments

• Options
    cheerfulangel2cheerfulangel2 Posts: 2,037
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for sharing this information too bad i have to wait to get till july to get a new EP
  • Options
    AsuraAsura Posts: 300 Member
    edited May 2012
    does anyone know if this website works for canadians?
  • Options
    Deathrider1991Deathrider1991 Posts: 402 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Thankyou very much for posting this. I think I'm going to buy showtime now.
  • Options
    jwghostjwghost Posts: 2,260 Member
    edited May 2012
    ...It's used
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    jwghost wrote:
    ...It's used

Huh?
  • Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited May 2012
    They're downloads not used. I hope they're still there tomorrow, my mom doesn't have enough money in her account and she can't get more until tomorrow. I didn't get Pets or Showtime so this is like a gift from Heaven. xD :lol:
  • Options
    2Fast2Furious2Fast2Furious Posts: 2,879 Member
    edited May 2012
    eww.. you have to download them though??
    awesome deals dont get me wrong
    but i love holding the case in my hands
    gets me all excited and happy before i play it :lol:
  • Options
    elelia1elelia1 Posts: 674
    edited May 2012
    Really upset they don't do this for the uk.. we are paying more with conversion anyway so it would be nice if we got a sale like this on amazon too.. especially as its downloads
    *SIGH*
  • Options
    edited May 2012

I normally feel the same but at this point I'm desperate for Pets or at least Showtime. :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    They're downloads not used. I hope they're still there tomorrow, my mom doesn't have enough money in her account and she can't get more until tomorrow. I didn't get Pets or Showtime so this is like a gift from Heaven. xD :lol:

According to Amazon, they will be there until the 29th.
  • Options
    edited May 2012

According to Amazon, they will be there until the 29th.

Now that I know that, I can sleep happily. :D
  • Options
    2Fast2Furious2Fast2Furious Posts: 2,879 Member
    edited May 2012

I normally feel the same but at this point I'm desperate for Pets or at least Showtime. :lol:

haha i feel you
    its just too hard resist :wink:
  • Options
    Sweetkitty34460Sweetkitty34460 Posts: 32 New Member
    edited May 2012
    A million thanks for the iinfo :mrgreen:.
  • Options
    crystal91390crystal91390 Posts: 2,882 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Origins has lowered their prices as well, not as good as the amazon deal though.

TS3 base game: 14.99
    Ambitions: 14.99
    Late Night, Generations, Pets and Showtime: 19.99
  • Options
    katana_xkatana_x Posts: 1,163 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Deals like these make me so annoyed that I can never restrain myself until the price drops. I must have everything within a week of release, or I practically explode with anticipation. :?
  • Options
    crystal91390crystal91390 Posts: 2,882 New Member
    edited May 2012
    katana_x wrote:
    Deals like these make me so annoyed that I can never restrain myself until the price drops. I must have everything within a week of release, or I practically explode with anticipation. :?

Haha yeah, I'm planning on waiting for a very good deal for Katy Perry's Sweet Treats but I have a feeling that it's not going to go any lower than $19.99 because of the endorsement thing.
  • Options
    LittleDudeManLittleDudeMan Posts: 71
    edited May 2012
    I wish I was more american :P

Sucks that even though they're downloads, only people in america can buy it :(
  • Options
    smilesandlovesmilesandlove Posts: 548 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Ahh I'm so disappointed! I saw the deal was going on until the 29th, so I gave myself a day to really make sure I wanted to spend some of my precious money on all the stuff packs I'm missing.

I finally talked myself into it today, but when I go to buy them, the prices are back to normal. Whyyyyy I thought it was going on til the 29th :cry:
  • Options
    crunchpantscrunchpants Posts: 70 Member
    edited May 2012
    Ahh I'm so disappointed! I saw the deal was going on until the 29th, so I gave myself a day to really make sure I wanted to spend some of my precious money on all the stuff packs I'm missing.

I finally talked myself into it today, but when I go to buy them, the prices are back to normal. Whyyyyy I thought it was going on til the 29th :cry:

me too! i also thought i had until the 28th because of the "game downloads mayhem event". i spent the last 2 days reading the guides to make sure which one i wanted between pets and generations. i've been away from my game for quite some time and this was my way of getting back into it.

i just kept changing my mind which one i wanted... so this morning i sent my boyfriend an email at work and told him to pick a number between 1 and 10,000. (any odd number was going to be generations and an even number would be pets)... after a couple hours i get my answer... go to download and see the prices have increased.

p.s.
    the number was odd.
  • Options
    smilesandlovesmilesandlove Posts: 548 New Member
    edited May 2012
    me too! i also thought i had until the 28th because of the "game downloads mayhem event". i spent the last 2 days reading the guides to make sure which one i wanted between pets and generations. i've been away from my game for quite some time and this was my way of getting back into it.

i just kept changing my mind which one i wanted... so this morning i sent my boyfriend an email at work and told him to pick a number between 1 and 10,000. (any odd number was going to be generations and an even number would be pets)... after a couple hours i get my answer... go to download and see the prices have increased.

p.s.
    the number was odd.

That's a shame, Generations is my favorite. He picked a good number :-)