May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know what would be a cool expansion pack?

Sports. Like soccer, you can call a bunch of people to play. And basketball, football, dodgeball would be hilarious. Volleyball, baseball. Games would be cool too! Like a bunch of sims can play game boards, or play like volleyball in the pool. The makers of the Sims 3 could have fun with this

Comments

• Options
    ThisSIMisCrazedThisSIMisCrazed Posts: 3,719 Member
    edited January 2012
    So kind of like The Sims 2 FreeTime? That would be cool. :)
  • Options
    kakakellykakakelly Posts: 1,176 New Member
    edited January 2012

Yeah, I guess so. I never played Sims 2 FreeTime haha :mrgreen: but I think the Sims 3 needs more fun game like interactions with other Sims.
  • Options
    ThisSIMisCrazedThisSIMisCrazed Posts: 3,719 Member
    edited January 2012
    kakakelly wrote:

Yeah, I guess so. I never played Sims 2 FreeTime haha :mrgreen: but I think the Sims 3 needs more fun game like interactions with other Sims.

I agree! EA has been skimping on those lately.
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited January 2012
    kakakelly wrote:
    Sports. Like soccer, you can call a bunch of people to play. And basketball, football, dodgeball would be hilarious. Volleyball, baseball. Games would be cool too! Like a bunch of sims can play game boards, or play like volleyball in the pool. The makers of the Sims 3 could have fun with this

I would love it if they would add things like gymnastics, figure skating, and competitive swimming and diving. Beach volleyball would be awesome cool--a 4-player team sport! Also, tennis for 2-4 players. They could also do competitive weight lifting, wrestling, and boxing.

I really think things like baseball, basketball, soccer and football would be difficult because they would require a large number of sims to actually play the game. I would love it if they could do it--maybe with a set up like Madden's NFL which is an EA game.
  • Options
    MiCA3L4MiCA3L4 Posts: 665 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I agree. :D
    I think it'd be nifty if they had high school sports teams. Maybe even tryouts. c:
    Then of course (kind of a side-ish note), other kinds of clubs. Elementary as well.
  • Options
    CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited January 2012
    good ideas and teams sports against different towns in the sims.
  • Options
    kakakellykakakelly Posts: 1,176 New Member
    edited January 2012
    Yeah like that! And it'd be really cool if like your neighborhood had a team that faced different neighborhoods or something.