Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A gift of knowledge please

I have a few questions that I would love to have answered.

First:

How do I delete an old EA Account?? Is it possible? I want to re-register my other games on this profile.

Second:

Where can I find the sofa shaped as Lips??? Is it a store item or and expantion or a stuff pack?? I have all the expantions so how do I get it?

Lastly:

I have read up on this and still dont understand (Look at the pictures to understand. PS these are not my pictures I got them from google but I have exactly the same problem)

Untitled-1.jpg

Is it my graphics?? HELP PLEASE its so depressing :( :thumbdown: :cry:

Comments

• Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited December 2011
    1. I don't think so, Im not sure on that, I don't think you can.

2. This one? http://llnw.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2109730 Just re color it i guess.

3. That is a very known problem, It is Graphics, Unsupported graphic cards to be exact. I can't really do anything for you on that matter, Very sorry. :( (Its been called EA's problem, Like its their fault)
  • Options
    ZipityDooDa0ZipityDooDa0 Posts: 627 New Member
    edited December 2011
    The lips are a Dr Pepper item so you have to use a code

I am pretty sure there is no way to delete your account or switch things over.
  • Options
    gr1zzlygr1zzly Posts: 7,566 Member
    edited December 2011
    The Love seat is from Dr. Pepper.
  • Options
    Mistywater45Mistywater45 Posts: 137 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Once a game is registered with an account, there's no way to un-register or delete it.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited December 2011
    If you can't get dr. pepper codes... then go to the christmas wheel and writ a santa letter... then you might get your sofa... (if you do it in a smart way...)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Katty0Katty0 Posts: 3,907 Member
    edited December 2011
    Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date!

What kind of graphics card do you have?
  • Options
    angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited December 2011
    If you accept my friend request that I just sent you, I will add you to my secret list of people I want to try to get a Dr. Pepper Code to before the end of the month!
  • Options
    Katty0Katty0 Posts: 3,907 Member
    edited December 2011
    not very secret now ;)
  • Options
    TylervivierTylervivier Posts: 10
    edited December 2011
    angeliii82 wrote:
    If you accept my friend request that I just sent you, I will add you to my secret list of people I want to try to get a Dr. Pepper Code to before the end of the month!

Thats so sweet thanks :) I have accepted :)