Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should I get generations?

Hey I am wondering is it worth getting generations I just can't decide, I would love to hear what you all think you see is it worth £25 I just don't know that all the new features are and i'd like to hear user reviews. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited June 2011
    I have enjoyed it so far. Most of ny sims are very family oriented like me though. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    muddypaws4167muddypaws4167 Posts: 2,108 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I think it depends on how you play. Its a very family oriented pack. If you make legacies you will love it. If you usually play one single Sim that works and dates and goes out to clubs, you might not enjoy it as much as the other EP's. I have it and have been playing running a home-daycare. Its cute. There are new playground items and baby strollers and things like that.
  • Options
    undamaged77undamaged77 Posts: 677 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I recently got it and I love it! It's basically a family expansion pack. You get new wedding items, new 3-4 bedroom houses (in the bin), new types of parties, new clothes & hairstyles, and much more! I still find new items after almost two weeks of having it! I would DEFINETLEY recommend this expansion pack. But like Muddypaws4167 said, if you like being single going to clubs and dates and not really interested in all of this family stuff then if you don't have Late Night then that's the expansion pack to get, but if you do have the expansion pack and you like doing that then you won't be interested in Generations.
  • Options
    LadyInBlackLadyInBlack Posts: 117 Member
    edited June 2011
    I have it and enjoy it when it's working. I rather regret I didn't wait until a patch was released.
  • Options
    somechick10011somechick10011 Posts: 809 Member
    edited June 2011
    is there a price difference in the digital download and the hardcover? thanks :)
  • Options
    carlywycherleycarlywycherley Posts: 568 Member
    edited June 2011
    In game there both £25 so no there's not but I did get the game.
  • Options
    crazybadazycrazybadazy Posts: 1,144 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I think it is worth it. I know there are a lot of complaints about glitches going around but it is still a great ep. There are so many new options and objects that really enhance the game.