The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My little sim kids are going to be liveing the good life whean Generations comes out:)

I am so glad that we can finally give our little sim kids more stuff to play with and more interactions.:mrgreen:

so is any body else going to give there sim kids a really good childhood whean Generations comes out?

I know i am going to.:mrgreen:

thean whean my sim kids become teens i might send theam off to one of the boreding schools. :twisted:

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,341 Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm in complete agreement with you. I can't wait to have them participate in all the after-school activities.Even though it will be rabbitholes with pop ups that's not enough to dampen my enthusiasm. I'm still looking forward to keeping them busy with a different activity every day. Then weekends will be devoted to fun family activities.
  • Options
    aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm in complete agreement with you. I can't wait to have them participate in all the after-school activities.Even though it will be rabbitholes with pop ups that's not enough to dampen my enthusiasm. I'm still looking forward to keeping them busy with a different activity every day. Then weekends will be devoted to fun family activities.
    I know the weekends for the kids are going to be so much better whean Generations comes out. :D
  • Options
    LadyInBlackLadyInBlack Posts: 117 Member
    edited May 2011
    I know the weekends for the kids are going to be so much better whean Generations comes out. :D

I could not agree more! I have my family all prepared and waiting for Generations. After several generations, I've stopped the family with grandparents, parents and will wait until I install the EP to have children.

The family is old so, they already have something like 5 million simoleans and everyone is already maxed out in their skills. I've built them a roomy house on a huge lot so there's room for everything. I should be able to concentrate entirely on the new interactions and options this EP will offer. I find myself wishing the kids got summer break as well as weekends to enjoy all they shall now be able to do.
  • Options
    Kail16Kail16 Posts: 3,051 Member
    edited May 2011
    YES of course and I can't wait, they are going to have real childhoods once this game comes out. I always have little girls in the family, I can't wait to do there rooms, all gorgeous and pretty like little princesses. I an older girl to be born first and then she'll have twin little sisters.

I want them born in game, so I know chances are the twins wont' be identical, but it'd be so cool if they were. Anyway, i am looking forward to kids having things to do, and the after school activities have me so excited. our kids are going to fun again. :D
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm looking forward to generations getting released. Currently my sims family is very poor, so hopefully by the time generations does come out, they'll have some more money. I'm looking forward to having more stuff for kids to do in the game and getting some new objects.
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited May 2011
    bump
  • Options
    rosierealearosierealea Posts: 419 Member
    edited May 2011
    Same here! All of a sudden, I actually care about my sim kids. :shock:
  • Options
    SparkleKunSparkleKun Posts: 124 Member
    edited May 2011
    Same here! All of a sudden, I actually care about my sim kids. :shock:

Complete agreement! :D

I was always so wary of making families and kids on Sims before, cause I was just so boooorred. I would always cheat to accelerate their kid-days. Now, though, I might expand them! :O