The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

omg, that was so cuteee!

When I was waiting for my sim to get home from work,
I saw this sim walking by the sidewalk and I saw him carry his toddler with him, and I was like "awww, that so cuteee!" Have you seen a sim that carried their babies around before? It was cute. :lol: 8)

Comments

• Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited June 2009
    bump!
  • Options
    ConflictxConflictx Posts: 91 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Ive seen both babies and toddlers carrier around the city. Dont think leaving them at home is a good idea, even for townies :lol:
  • Options
    MazuikaMazuika Posts: 17 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I have... it was an old lady and she was carrying her granddaughter with her... I just happened to be in the park and I saw them across the street... but I was sad to see her put the girl down just to talk to my sim.

(spelling edit)
  • Options
    simjettsimjett Posts: 5,254 Member
    edited June 2009
    Baby was at the park with Daddyo. Dad put baby down for a sec. My evil sim tried to "steal candy from baby" and poof! baby disappeared. Not altogether sure what happened.
  • Options
    CherriotCherriot Posts: 38 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I haven't seen it, yet. I'll be sure to keep an eye in the near future.
  • Options
    lilacstreetwayslilacstreetways Posts: 239 Member
    edited June 2009
    I've seen it but I cant do it for some reason
    LilacStreetWays
    AKA LilacSimmerUK
    varg6b2qcx57.png
  • Options
    HeathalessylHeathalessyl Posts: 187 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think it's cute that a sim can interact with others even while holding a toddler.

My sim picked up his daughter and then kissed his wife. I thought that was cute! Ha ha. :3
  • Options
    kalikali Posts: 39 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I haven't seen it in my game yet, but from what you said it sounds really sweet.
  • Options
    shay480shay480 Posts: 880 Member
    edited June 2009

I've seen toddlers disappear like that too. I figured maybe they were "getting in the car" with their parents, but then one time I saw the dad just hanging out in the park and the baby went poof.

"I'm hungry! Bring me a neighbor!"
    b9b8f6e8.jpg