Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You”re checklist in the game

For the 24 anniversary they came out with a checklist, I was wondering about some people that have played the game what their checklist recommendations would be. Like ten short ones

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    I started it with a new baby sim who is going to try to do all the things in her lifetime :)
    so far she has befriended an animal! (the family dog)

idk about recommendations because I only just got started

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited February 14
    Our own ideas for the list or from the 24 list?

from the list:
    • Raise a sim from the dead
    • Woohoo Vlad or Don
    (depends if you have vampires)
    • Start a fire

I think these are some things people don't do often at least to my knowledge
    and mostly doable in base game too

I did include vlad though cause idk wooing vladdy is always fun

and I like how open ended fire is
    because it could just be small fire
    or it could be massive fire
    (I do wish there was dragons for that though)

My own additions:
    • Meet Greg *
    • Build a Rocket Ship
    • Visit Strangerville *

Fair its pack activities mostly
    but I think they wanted to have something to do from recent pack and older pack
    and these are nice open ended prompts for me

like you could befriend greg
    or fight him
    or get turned by greg
    or woohoo greg
    whatever you wish really

and rocket ship is fun base game activity I always forget exists cause its big object
    (pretty sure first sims 4 save ever i built one of those)

Strangerville again I feel like people forget you can just visit strangerville for funsies
    you don't need to complete the story or anything just vibe in the strangeness
    or if you want you can do storyline or deviate from storyline or whatever you want
    maybe you do just want to take bunch of selfies there and thats okay too
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    HomeMamaHomeMama Posts: 484 Member

Ohh fun! Hmm, I'd have to think of some things.

1. Replace all 4 lots in Magnolia Promenade with themed builds, as if that whole town is a place to visit, like a fairy fair with mushroom castles or a haunted house fair or whatever. Somewhere your regular sims can go to experience a very different place.
    2. Fish in Magnolia Promenade all day.
    3. Collect all seeds in the game without ever buying seed packets or harvesting from events/fairs. The only one you can purchase instead of harvest is the growfruit. No buying from cottage living booths, except the seeds for oversized plants.
    4. Dress your sim for every outfit only using clothes you bought from ThriftTea.
    5. Create a well thought-out calendar full of at least one big holiday per season and at least one routine each week (like I make a cleaning day for my sims), and one 3-4 day long vacation each year.
    6. Decorate your own Christmas tree.
    7. Mount every fish in the collection or put every fish in a tank.
    8. Have a toddler complete the shell collection (even if it doesn't officially count, they can keep them until they age up).
    9. Build a homeless shelter.
    10. Go into every lot in your game and update the lot traits with variety and surprise for your future sims to discover.