Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grim Not Appearing in Tomarang??

BK747BK747 Posts: 174 Member
I'm curious if anyone else has noticed whether Grim is appearing in Tomarang in their games or not?

I had a few sims pass away in Tomarang but Grim never appeared to reap them. They eventually disappeared and the urn/tombstone spontaneously appeared as it normally would, but Grim never came, and therefore, there was also not the gameplay opportunity to plead for the sim's life to save them.

I started doing some testing. I wondered if there was an issue with my game, so I did run a repair and tested it again, but still no Grim. I tried this on both residential rental and normal residential lots in Tomarang but he never came. I then did some testing in other worlds in the same save file to see if it was an issue in the save file as a whole, but when I did so Grim did appear and do his job correctly in those other worlds.

It's quite strange and I'm not sure what the cause might be. Curious if other people have noticed similar things or if they have successfully had Grim appear in Tomarang to reap dead sims?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top