Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims with insomnia?

Hello, everyone!

I have a sim who always wakes up in the middle of her sleeping. I usually role play it and have her use the toilet and get back to bed.
However, I'm a bit worried. Is she broken or something? Has anybody had a sim with this same issue? She is actually a heavy sleeper.

Comments

• Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Any negative moodlets when she wakes up? That's unusual being a heavy sleeper. Any other radios or TV's on in the room or in the house?

You could also try resetting her.

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    That's related to bars or similar. Don't stick around until the bar closes, but leave beforehand, or your sim wakes up every night at the time the bar closes and sims get pushed out of the door. Just reset the sim.
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Hey, @Turjan and @KevinL5275 thanks for the replies!

I haven't discovered what was making my sim wake up. I usually save at 3 or 4 in the morning (while they're sleeping); quit the game and come back. I also have them use the phone so that the game can be paused at the moment they wake up so that I can manage their routine.

I decided to go with the flow and changed her heavy sleeper to light sleeper and, so far, the behavior stopped.