Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Likes And Dislikes

Please stop making my Sims from making mischief any time I am not controlling them! My Sims don't like mischief, they don't like conversations about mischief, they hate everything about mischief, and yet, when I am not actively controlling them, they either hop on the computer to troll the forums or they are performing mischief on their housemates. STOP IT!!!
I also have a Sim who hates dancing...guess what he does when I'm not directing him on a task? Yep...he dances.
Why even set up likes and dislikes when the Sims ignore them anyways?

Comments

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,091 Member
    Exactly I feel these traits never do what they should if we make a Sim hate something the game should be aware of that and make it so that Sim avoids that activity otherwise what's the point.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,477 Member
    Agreed. The AI still could use some tuning or these features don't mean anything.

If I ever use Likes, I use them sparingly because Sims go so overboard with actions and activities as it is. But I usually choose a bunch of dislikes (usually tech based or for the purpose of curbing annoying habits) but Sims don't seem to acknowledge that they are supposed to avoid those things. The autonomy still lacks intuition.
    #Team Occult