Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lou is a klepto.

I created a female werewolf with the intent to find another were to start a family with. So I hooked her up with Lou. She asked him to move in and the next time I opened up my household inventory I found I had 1000's of dollars worth of furniture. So much stuff! Most of it very high end. So has Lou's klepto trait been working overtime or did I miss something?

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    😂😂😂😂😂 you guys have some things to discuss. That's why quality is more important than looks!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    OriginalNameOriginalName Posts: 347 Member
    I created a female werewolf with the intent to find another were to start a family with. So I hooked her up with Lou. She asked him to move in and the next time I opened up my household inventory I found I had 1000's of dollars worth of furniture. So much stuff! Most of it very high end. So has Lou's klepto trait been working overtime or did I miss something?

I had a sim move in to a household not too long ago. I had thought the sim moving in did not own a house. But after having her move in, when I looked into the household inventory they had enough furniture to furnish a rather large house. Several bed, toilets, showers, etc. It is possible the game had her move into an empty lot, not sure really. But I do think them moving in with inventory in the household inventory is just something in the game, either a bug or on purpose, not sure.
  • Options
    mitchiebanjomitchiebanjo Posts: 172 Member
    I've got to be sure. Gonna hook Lou up with a were in another save just to check. Babykittyjade, I don't think Lou is much of a communicator. He seems to do better when woohoo is involved. ;D
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,939 Member
    Yup. If you ask him about Moonwood Mill, he may say that because he had stolen something important, he hides in Moonwood Mill.
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 959 Member
    He was probably made that way. :) You might also look into his job.
  • Options
    Yeah, I hooked him up with my male just turned werewolf. Family inventory full. First item in inventory was a stolen ATM. Lou, for whatever reason is an actual ATM.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,910 Member
    Is he in the criminal career? Whenever you add someone to your household who's in a career with promotion reward objects, they come into the household with those objects in their inventory. The ATM is a criminal career reward.
  • Options
    No. I've only moved him into 2 households. He doesn't have a career in either. Both times he has brought about 44,000 dollars worth of furniture. Also It has been different furniture in each save.