Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Another strange bug

NitroglycolNitroglycol Posts: 121 Member
So I sent one of my sims to university, and everything seemed normal. I shut down last night after a couple of game days at uni, then decided to play a bit this morning before work. I found that he was unable to interact with a sim there. I looked for that sim in his Relationships panel, and found that not only she wasn't there, there were only four sims there, all at uni - his family and friends from back home didn't show. Then I clicked on his family tree to see if they were there, and there was nothing but him - and he was greyed out as if he were dead.

Fortunately I'd saved just before sending him to uni, so no great loss - but has anyone else encountered this one?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    You didn’t send your Sim to University, you sent him to purgatory. :D
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Hiya @Nitroglycol

I moved your thread from General Discussion to the Help section to best get you some assistance :smile:

You can also check out the Tech section on Answers HQ over here if you like.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png