The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Recent hint: Hint”, “Mystery”, and “Hidden

I was just reading on SimsVip about SimGuruGeorge with "Hint”, “Mystery”, and “Hidden as well as this "Give your degrees gravitas with this fine display. No diplomas necessary-we’ve already included some for you!". So this got me to thinking like a lot of Simmers future Star Wars which I don't mind at all would love to see more fleshed out aliens and space investigation and travel.

I would also love to see werewolves introduced, because I do love playing occults and the depth they add to our sim stories. I have never played Skyrim but they have werewolf scrolls. Would be interesting to beef up the GTW police part to be used for investigation of possible werewolves and the Scientist career adapted as well. The scrolls remind me of Jedi Scrolls, Sith Scrolls, Elder Scrolls. I would also love to see an adventure pack similar to Sims 3. So this newest hint dropped really has me wondering along with others.

Anyway, I am certain we will find out soon and I always try to be positive and find the best in every pack.

Comments

• Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    It would never happen but I would LOVE a Sims take on high fantasy a la Skyrim.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,490 Member
    I think one of those hints are related to domes over houses on another planet.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member

The scrolls were a red herring and the glass they were in was actually the hint? These gurus are good
  • Options
    CemirrorCemirror Posts: 61 Member
    No, no, no. The scrolls have text on them. Like...scrolling text. Like the beginning of every Star Wars movie.
  • Options
    peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    I agree, the glass of the dome has the reflection of three light sources on it just like the icon.