Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird glitch after recent patch!

Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
The recent patch made some changes in my game. One of them, and a quite nasty one, is that I can turn on or off my lights. All of them. Inside or outside. any lot. Any kind of light. When I click the light I can only see an interaction of one of my mods which is not related at all to the situation. really strange!!!
Has anyone had this issue and what can I do about it?!?!?!?!

Comments

• Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    It seems like the lights are on all the time but I have only 2 lights in my sims home. I gave her a micro home with a light in the bathroom and a light on the second floor where her loft is. light both the first floor and where her bed is in her loft area. I've noticed you can't place the roof solar panels on any roof. I don't have any strangely shaped roofs to explain the panels not fitting, However, the skylight fit where the panels didn't. I haven't added any mods back yet so I know it's game related abnd not mod related.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    edited June 2020
    I don’t know what to do, I literally can’t play because of this annoying bug....
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Have you removed the mod already?
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?