Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You forgot to add something!

The lesson for the new magic pack. I just got this and was having trouble. I went to the lessons and nada. Nothing on magic. I figured it out myself. I miss the days of instruction books. *Sigh*
I'm enjoying the game. Good job.
I just have one tiny issue... so small it doesn't even matter really... There is a body suit, long sleeves with a circle cutout on the arms. It's shiney like leather. I LOVE IT! Got my witch the purple version of it. I could change her undies to wear under it. The lace undies. When I tried to add leggings, I couldn't. I couldn't find a skirt/pants/shorts to match. I just wanted leggings under that bodysuit and it wouldn't let me. Shouldn't you be able to wear leggings under a bodysuit? Could you please fix it so we can?

Comments

• Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    I felt that was odd maybe they just didn't make one do vampires have one?
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    It's very annoying that they dont do lessons for gameplay anymore. Now that IS lazy.
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I miss manuals too
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,961 Member
    edited September 2019
    As I have seen, they usually don't do lessons on life states (as spellcasters and vampires are life states, these game packs don't have any lessons).
    There are lessons about Island Living (mermaids excluded, of course)...
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    Wow there aren't any lessons for life states! I just checked. You would think that those would be the most important lessons. I guess they want us to come here to ask.
    How do I make a potion? Do I just make mac & cheese over and over until I can cook something else?
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited September 2019
    I mean, vampires technically have a small tutorial...

Edit: And yes, I do think that you should be able to have leggings under the bodysuit. It could just be a glitch with the undies though, not necessarily the bodysuit.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I can't even click the leggings when she is wearing the body suit.
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited September 2019
    I didn't mind the no lessons thing, since I figured it out quickly enough. HOWEVER, that body suit is epic, and I ran into the same issue regarding leggings. That does bother me, big time! I really hope they fix this. I'm going to send @SimGuruNick a tweet about it later today, because I'm hoping it's just a bug.

I sent this screenshot to him on twitter, going to leave it here too just in case he visits the forums this weekend.
    tumblr_pxvx4523cd1vorh5do1_1280.png

P.S. I run no mods, but I did disable all my CC to confirm it's not a CC complication!

Post edited by Ceres_Meiriona on
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,211 Member
    It probably is a bug, because if you put it on a male sim, he can wear leggins underneath. (... What? Fashion knows no gender!)
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    @GrumpyGlowfish I didn't even think to try that, definitely good to know. Thanks for sharing that!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    TaliferinaTaliferina Posts: 46 Member
    edited September 2019
    With Sims4 Studio you can make a quick fix.

vktgh4r.png
    Change that 4 to a 0 to allow leggings/tights/etc.

I think, however, you'll also have to change it to full body if you don't use a bottom with it, as the game might end up thinking you're not wearing any bottom and sims might react. To do that though you'd have to take the item into blender to add the legs, or you get missing legs in game if you just simply change the flags in Studio.
    0sCPiZh.png
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,043 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I miss manuals too

Makes at least 3 of us. Not everyone likes prowling the internet in desperate search for information. I've got all my manuals from TS1, 2, and as many of 3 as I can find. Books are handy, useful, good things.
  • Options
    JohnVanGouldJohnVanGould Posts: 124 Member
    I think the huge spellbooks are a quite nice replacement for that.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    It probably is a bug, because if you put it on a male sim, he can wear leggins underneath. (... What? Fashion knows no gender!)

Truth! And the genderbender options are strong in this pack! But then, I'd been putting my boys in daisy dukes for a while. :D

JTWJRTV.png
  • Options
    No fair! lol
    Love the house.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,053 Member
    @Sindocat I like how there are just naked men in the background of your pic.
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
  • Options
    boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    I feel like they forgot lot traits in this pack. We got 3 with Vampires.. We should have at least gotten 2.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited September 2019
    I miss manuals too

Makes at least 3 of us. Not everyone likes prowling the internet in desperate search for information. I've got all my manuals from TS1, 2, and as many of 3 as I can find. Books are handy, useful, good things.

I’d even settle for them emailing customers the .pdf file explaining how to everything in the pack they just purchased. Seems reasonable.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    @Sindocat I like how there are just naked men in the background of your pic.

It's breakfast, and even though Avery did write a children's book, "Clothes Are Things We Wear", sleepwear is the usual. They are in fact clothed, under the table. And yes, that's actually what Bhakti is wearing to school. I think Chance was in gym clothes.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,043 Member
    I miss manuals too

I’d even settle for them emailing customers the .pdf file explaining how to everything in the pack they just purchased. Seems reasonable.

Quite. At the very least having it available for download, and telling us where it is.
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    I feel like they forgot lot traits in this pack. We got 3 with Vampires.. We should have at least gotten 2.

We definitely need a witch equivalent of vampire nexus.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    @DrewRowland seeing your signature, I completely forgot how fun random phone calls could be in TS1. I vaguely remember chain-calling someone who I knew was working just to see the messages get more and more hilarious.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    I didn't mind the no lessons thing, since I figured it out quickly enough. HOWEVER, that body suit is epic, and I ran into the same issue regarding leggings. That does bother me, big time! I really hope they fix this. I'm going to send @SimGuruNick a tweet about it later today, because I'm hoping it's just a bug.

I sent this screenshot to him on twitter, going to leave it here too just in case he visits the forums this weekend.
    tumblr_pxvx4523cd1vorh5do1_1280.png

P.S. I run no mods, but I did disable all my CC to confirm it's not a CC complication!

Same with some of the children's accessories (Bangles) on some full length dress with short sleeves, weird !
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1