Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Soda Family: 5 x 5 Challenge!

SiomneSiomne Posts: 43 Member
Hi!
I'm relatively new to posting any Let's Plays on social media but I feel I should give this a go. :)
A year or so ago I played the 5x5 Challenge with my simself and it was hectic!
I got to find a bunch of random townies that I fell in love with and gave make-overs that sit in my gallery. So this is by far my favorite challenge to play. Anyway with that aside I want to introduce you all to Grape Soda.
She will be my founder for this challenge.
I hope you all enjoy the story and have a good laugh.
[img][/img]2m6r8ky.png
Edit: Had to figure out how to post pics. =w=;

Edit: Sorry to report but my save wasn't salvageable and is forever lost but don't worry! I'll hopefully bring the Wonderful Grape Soda back for round 2!
Post edited by Siomne on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Here's the 'house' she'll be squatting in for most of the gameplay. :)
    2cp6eeg.png
  • Options
    I'll also post the rules of the challenge for those that want to know the specifics of the challenge.
  • Options
    Dollyllama108Dollyllama108 Posts: 268 Member
    This sounds hilarious! I can't believe I've never heard of this challenge.
    banner_both.jpg
    Catastrophe Theory: If, through loose ends, we could resume/Unrav'ling defects from the loom/And soften as the shuttle mends---/Then save for me a few loose ends!
    Haunted: Picture Oscar Wilde dating Willy Wonka, also Oscar Wilde is still dead
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @Dollyllama108 It is and can irritate the crap out of you if you have issues with small spaces (which I do lol).
    https://forums.thesims.com/EN_US/discussion/815294/tiny-living-challenge-idea Here's the link to the official challenge rules. Some threads call it the Tiny Living Challenge or as The 5x5 Challenge.
  • Options
    2njkris.png
    Grape wastes no time to get online to find a new boo. Compliements to a KawaiiStacy mod
  • Options
    2e4i4rd.png
    Seems she found a match. :)
  • Options
    purisu02purisu02 Posts: 21 Member
    > @Siomne said:
    > Grape wastes no time to get online to find a new boo. Compliements to a KawaiiStacy mod

Hi Siomne. Can you give the full link for the mod? Also, please continue Grape's story! :D
  • Options
    @Purisu02 Unfortunately my save did an oof yesterday and I've been digging through my mods folder hunting down the CC/mods that's causing the issue.
    To find the mod just look up KawaiiStacy and it should pop up for you.
    Happy Simming! :D