Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims made me laugh

EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
I just started doing a Stranded Island Challenge, well they just started and don't have much food, the wife has 4 fish and the husband does not have any, so I decided to take two fish from her inventory and put them in his inventory so he could roast one.
Well I put the two fish on the ground and was about to put them in his inventory, when a racoon ran over and grabbed one and ran off with it. I yelled no, no, but he was gone. Now I am laughing about what just happen. Sims are fun and can make you laugh or cry. It happen so fast I could not take a picture. Have fun with your sims.

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat I bet that is what the Racoon is doing too right now. LOL
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I've never seen that before!!

I just drag items from one person's inventory to the other person's picture on the left.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    @Kevin5275 yea I do that too, I am not sure why I did it that way, no wonder I never seen that happen before, but it was funny and a surprise to me. But I bet that Racoon is still laughing. Have a great day with the Sims
  • Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    That’s hilarious! :D

I’m playing a Midnight Sun challenge on the side of my normal gameplay and my sim also deals with an opportunistic raccoon. Lol
    tumblr_pqhyxtuNjh1xq9hdmo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pqhyxtuNjh1xq9hdmo3_1280.jpg
    So far he hasn’t stolen any fish but he loves to take advantage of the warm fire at night.
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    :lol: That's so funny and cute! I have never seen that happen and didn't even know it could!
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    @Cororon It never even entered my mind that could happen, That is why the Sims are so much fun, the unexpected. Have fun playing the sims and watch out for those sneaky Racoons. :)
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I thought about posting a video with the cartoon Happy Tree Friends racoons Lifty & Shifty. It's cute and all but always end in extreme violence, so I decided against it. :lol:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I has no idea that could happen! And @Amphora , that’s absolutely adorable.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    CMxCatCMxCat Posts: 22 Member
    That's hilarious!
  • Options
    And I thought all they did was knock over the trash. Did I get a surprise.
  • Options
    rosec63srosec63s Posts: 6 New Member
    lol :)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Evalen Holy Honk I never even knew a raccoon could come and steal a sim's fish! :joy:Hilarious!

giphy.gif

^Guess that's ONE realistic thing the Devs got right in this game. :p
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Heehee! How cute and surprising. :heart:
  • Options
    That is the fun part of the sims 3, the unexpected. @Rflong7 are you sharing those whoopie pies. :)
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    That is the fun part of the sims 3, the unexpected. @Rflong7 are you sharing those whoopie pies. :)

Lol! Yes. Lots of them to go around. ;):lol:
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    That’s funny. I had a raccoon experience recently too. I was recording video for my McFluff story. Iris went home late at night after attending a party. When she got home a raccoon was there and iris and the raccoon started playing catch with each other. That was unexpected too.
  • Options
    @Karritz, that is funny, The sims are amazing. I love when the unexpected happens. thanks for sharing. Those Racoons are acting up recently.