Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tribe Tapueyocuaca (an amazon challenge story) GEN 1

weirdobiweirdobi Posts: 54 Member
Hello Everyone!

So today I decided to restart my Amazon challenge story after my other game sadly crashed in February. I guess it is kind of a big deal for me as I've never been able to continue my challenge for more than a week (noncommital alert!) Let's see if I can do it!
Post edited by weirdobi on

Comments

• Options
    The expansion packs that I'll be using are:

The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat
    The Sims 4 Get Famous
    The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs
    The Sims 4 Holiday Stuff (free)
  • Options
    The Mods/Custom Content that I will be using are:

mc commands/whohoo

• Options
    My Tribe Members are:

Generation 1:

Katrina Amazon (Creator)
    04-29-19-4-41-38-PM.png

Bellatrix Amazon (Gatherer)
    04-29-19-4-57-27-PM.png

Duchess Amazon (Companion Pet)
    04-29-19-4-51-35-PM.png

Lopeka Slave (Slave)
    04-29-19-4-57-01-PM.png

Thorne Bailey (Slave)
    04-30-19-3-02-06-PM.png
  • Options
    ---INTRODUCTION---

After her mother (creator Veronica) got overthrown by her sister, Bridget Amazon, Katrina Amazon was offered a choice. To stay and become a newcomer to the tribe (a rank so low, it was better to live in the world of men) or to leave and never come back.

To Tribe Moon's citizens, leaving the tribe was being dishonourable, but if you leave the tribe to start a new tribe, you will have made yourself an ally; your old tribe. Therefore, Katrina made the choice of leaving and starting a new tribe within seconds. She was born to rule, not restart from the lowest of the low ranks.

Bridget was kind, she simply didn't like their mother. Who would like a woman who sends her Scholar to the pit of death because she forgot to lock the gate to the slaves' hut?

Anyways, Bridget decided to give Katrina a piece of 64x64 land in Del Sol Valley along with 26 thousand simoleons, a gatherer, Beatrix Amazon and a slave, Lopeka Slave. Along with that, Katrina only had her beautiful, warm and fuzzy companion, Duchess to take.

Before she arrived at the land, Katrina ordered the Lopeka to construct e buildings with the help of some other Moon Slaves. The Kitchen, Katrina's hut, Beatrix's huts, the Amazonian bathroom, and the slave quarters. While Lopeka built the huts, Katrina was busy greeting the neighbours even though there was a man there. Thorne Bailey.

Seeing that Thorne looked like a large, fit man who didn't appreciate his wife, Katrina decided to win his admire by fighting with him. It is known that when a creator or a warrior fights with a man and wins, the man will be made a slave for the tribe.

Just as Katrina finished fighting, the battle of which she won, Lopeka was finished with building the huts. The big and beautiful huts.

The Slave Quarters
    Slave-Huts.png

The Garden
    The-Garden.png

The Kitchen/Dining
    Kitchen-Dining-Room.png

The Amazon Quarters
    Kitchen-Dining-Room.png
    ---To Be Continued ---