Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Villareal missing wife mystery - Get Together EP

NovaBelladonnaNovaBelladonna Posts: 58 Member
I realise this won't be a very popular thread because it's a pretty old pack and Get Famous has just come out, but I was just wondering if there was an actual theory for what happened to Jacques’ wife from the Get Together EP or if we, as players, are supposed to imagine one ourselves.

I'm doing a let's play at the moment that will involve Jacques’ wife's disappearance, however I don't want to do it if there's a really obvious reason for her disappearance like her living in another EP/GP world I don't own. I only have GtW and Vampires so I was wondering has she disappeared to another world or is there a really popular fan theory that'll make my LP look stupid? Or is it something not many people are interested in discussing and would be fine to involve the story in my LP?

I couldn't find anything (recent) on the forums and I'm not sure this is in the right category so appologies if it shouldn't be here.

Thanks!

PS. her name, traits, and appearance aren't mentioned anywhere are they?
For a let's play about a vampire who wants to take over the world, check out my YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmFyY60q4J0PJNKCePjVG8g

Comments

• Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    Pretty sure there's no confirmed answer, but a few people have theories on it. A lot of the theories are around either Jacques or Max killing her, but they are just theories so it won't look stupid for you to do whatever you want with the story. Though for the record, even if there was a confirmed obvious answer, you can still do what you want with the story, lots of people go against what's 'canon' for their sims. It's always cool to see a new take on something, even if it isn't the story the developers intended. :)
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Isn't he the old guy who lives with his three children, and his in the villain career. I always make him into an adult and get himself a new wife, or father a few children. before he dies. and sometimes I make him a wife and turn the children into children and toddler.
  • Options
    Thanks! I couldn't find anything, but you're right, I can make my own stuff up either way :)
    For a let's play about a vampire who wants to take over the world, check out my YouTube channel!
  • Options
    Isn't he the old guy who lives with his three children
    Yes, that's him! I just wondered if there was anything out there about his missing wife's name etc, but I don't think there is.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I think EA just like to give us a variety of different families to play with. like the gay couple, I always make them room mates or delete the white bloke and marry the black one to one of my sims. it's our game we can do as we please with them. :)