Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Story Of The Moon Tribe

weirdobiweirdobi Posts: 54 Member
So I decided to write a story for my Amazon Challenge and this is like, my third attempt at writing a story for this challenge.The Amazon Challenge has been a big part of my simming life and I hope it will become even a bigger part of my simming life! Excuse me for any grammar or spellings mistakes as I am not a native English speaker.I do hope that more people will be into this challenge as much as I am. :smiley:

Mods/CC/Expansion Packs I use:

Outdoor Retreat (Expansion Pack)

Canning Mod
modthesims.info/download.php?t=598557

Bees Box Mod

modthesims.info/download.php?t=594645

Elfdor Afternoon Dress

elfdor.com/2018/05/edwardian-afternoon-dress.html

Elfdor Victorian Ball Set

https://windenlove.tumblr.com/post/173386465112/elfdor-victorian-ballroom-set-40-swatches

modthesims.info/d/608357

Teen Pregnancy Darkpool

https://lostaccount.wordpress.com/sims-4-inteen-teen-pregnancymarriage-and-all-ages-same/

Church Stuff

sims4.aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_community_25.shtml

Grass Toilet (for slaves)

modthesims.info/d/553592

Lana Sunday Dress

simfileshare.net/download/470026/

I can't *refind* the Lana Sunday Dress (recolour) so you will have to search it up by yourself.

Triplis Quit or Rejoin School ( I used the child only one)

http://modthesims.info/d/592087

Amazon Challenge Rules

Amazon Challenge Rules for TS4 by lovejess2

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/788114/the-amazon-challenge-updated-for-sims-4-jungle-adventure-update-03-06/p1

(ORIGINAL) Amazon Challenge Rule for TS3 by Isaria

http://modthesims.info/t/506850

Ranking Colours

Creator/Heiress

Black/White

Warrior

Red/White

Gatherer/Shamen

Blue/Green/White

Scholars

Purple/White

Provider

Yellow/White

Newcomers & Tribal Daughters

Orange/White (New colour added when job is chosen)

Elders

Any Colour(Preferably their old job's colour, black & white)

Explorers

Pink/White

Priestess

White

Tribal Sons & Slaves

Any Colours Not Black/White(As the tribe shouldn't waste money on Men)

Amazon Colour:

White

DISCONTINUED
Post edited by weirdobi on

Comments

• Options
    About Our Creator:

Creator_Veronica.png

Name: Veronica Moon-Light

Traits: Genius, Active & Neat

Ambition: Nerd Brains

Money: 12,000$

Home: Oakenstead

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Chapter One: A New Life

Veronica has been a truly respected Princess, she has been called Her Royal Higness her whole life. But on Friday, the 13th of May, her life flipped upside down. There had been a revolution in her father's country, a rebellion force of men, who wanted to turn women into slaves and destroy her & her family, and the turn male into the boss of female. Her family resisted as hardly as they could but there weren't much men who were on their side and most women had to follow her husband's & father's rule. It had been happening for 3 months before anyone knew it and Veronica was sleeping in her bedroom when a light shot out of nowhere.

"My dear Veronica, you MUST leave at once, I have used up all my powers to create a port which will transport you into the future. I don't have enough energy to keep this port stabilized until your family comes, it's you alone. Amazonian colours are white, you, the creator must wear black and white clothes, don't forget that! Create a world with females ruling males and have good males be breeders. Be careful with cow-plants though they are an important part of Amazons, sacrifice males to her after you breed with them, let females join you. Remember, Males are dangerous and untrustworthy, if you notice them being suspicious, lock them for 12 hours, 24 hours or as long as you want. Cautious me dear, I will watch over you & your children. Good luck," A mysterious voice suddenly called out from the light as Veronica dashed towards it, carrying only a few of her black clothes and no money .

A few seconds later...

Veronica found herself in the middle of nowhere, next to a lovely white cottage and a tiny black hut.

07_06_18_10_19_02_AM.png

07_06_18_10_19_21_AM.png

07_06_18_10_19_24_AM.png

"This must be my new home," she thought, wimping as she suddenly remember that her family might die very soon. "I will make us, the Amazons, rich and powerful for the rest of my days!"she loudly exclaimed.

This is the end of first update, thanks for reading :)
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Chapter Two: Money Maker!

Veronica has been desperately looking for a slave and a gatherer. After hours of searching, she found Johnny Zest, the very musical male, fit for being slave. The amazing Nina Caliente has been chosen for the role of gatherer and I must admit, she is the current breadwinner of the tribe.

1_Slave.png

07_07_18_9_55_03_AM.png

I feel quite bad for Johnny as I renamed him *Slave Zest* :| . That night, the tribe did not have enough money so they could only buy a bed for Nina.Because of that John nastily slept in the creator's bed. BAD JOHN BAD! So I decided to *punish* him by not giving him food until 9:00 when he only got a Ham & Cheese sandwich. Later the tribe was able to afford a wooden couch for Johnny.

07_07_18_10_17_39_AM.png

That night, when Veronica was sleeping in her bed, Nina had a salad while looking very tired and sad.

07_07_18_10_18_00_AM.png

07_07_18_10_30_33_AM.png

Meanwhile Veronica was really sleepy and walked into the kitchen. She passed out right there, in front of Nina's look of distress.Then Veronica & Nina had breakfast together while John was still sleeping in his *bed*. Veronica had to go to work immediately after her breakfast so that she wouldn't miss work.

That's the end of the first update, I do need another slave so if you want to, please upload a slave to the gallery with the hashtag #MoonSlave to the gallery and comment or PM me the gallery name and send me a picture of the slave.

Thanks,
    Weirdobi

• Options
    edited July 2018
    I managed to get a Tribe photo up, if you want to have a look! Tribe_Whole_1.png

I loved how our creator looked so pretty in the photo and how Nina was staring in a completely different direction.

I will try and update chapter 3 tomorrow or tonight.

Weirdobi
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Hello Everyone, if I am desperately looking for a provider so if you have a scholar that you want me to use, please upload it to the gallery with the hashtag #MoonTribe . Comment/PM me the gallery name & Post/PM me a picture of the scholar.

Thanks,

Weirdobi
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Chapter 3: Even More Money

Glad am I to announce that we are making money like eating cupcakes, if you aren't gluten-free or lactose-free or vegan(Did I make it cound funny then? I tried...) Nina is, still, our major breadwinner while Veronica is second, even with the Slave doing so much fishing everyday ;)

Slave_1_Fishing.png

Nina, however, has been busy collecting all day (not including eating, going to the toilet and showering) I feel like I over work Nina too much so I think I will plan to have a scholar and let Nina relax (even though now she makes more than 3,500$ per day) and take care of her plants/planting more plants a bit more than going to harvest them along with digging stones/capsules.

Cowplant_Berry.png

New_Addition_Plant_pot.png

I have brought 2 plant holders instead of planting them on the floor which really drained my budget (I'll explain why later), one for the Christanium and the other for the cowplant. A week have passed (since I started the game) and I decided to have a new Tribe member soon (the scholar, read my last comment). If you can upload a sims before tomorrow that will be great, otherwise I will use another sim from the gallery as I am very free an plan to be playing sims/writing and uploading chapters all week (in the weekend I only write once or non). Anyways, Veronica got a promotion (did I mention that she was working as an astronaut?) to level 3 of the Astronaut career and got like, 1,100$ as a promotion budget.We had over 5,500$ from the fishing, Nina's plants and stones and Veronica's job so I decided to celebrate by spending it...all. I upgraded Nina's bathroom.

Nina_better_bathroom.png

Built an Amazonian gathering place

New_addition_Amazon_Camp.png

I Got a 3D game machine

New_Game.png

Bought a Punch bag for Veronica's job

Punch_Bag_Addition.png

I also got a horse shoe ring game but then there was a glitch and it stopped working so I sold it.

Horse_Ring_New.png

I built a room for Slaves, it has a cooler inside, for no reason ;)

Addition_to_slave_039_s_room.png

Now the tribe looks like this:)

View_2.png

Tribe_inner_view_2.png

After gathering so many things, Nina was real tired so she napped in her bedroom.

Nina_Sleeping_Lazily.png

At the end of a long day, Veronica got home and was very tired but still, she called on an Amazon meeting between her and Nina.

After_Such_a_long_day_Veronica_was_tired.png

"We should get a new tribe member," said Veronica.
    "Yes my queen, we should get another member," Replied Nina as she was amazingly exited to have a new member.
    "Let us wait until we have enough money to build the newcomer a hut," Veronica decided.
    "I will work hard to make that money!" Nina promised.
    "Good, as I will also work hard to do just that!" Veronica said.
    "My Queen, can we get a beehive for honey,wax and for money?"
    "What can we do with wax?" Veronica questioned Nina, unwilling to buy a beehive.
    "If we make your newcomer a scholar, she can make candles."protested Nina.
    Veronica was thinking about it for a moment, the she said" When we get a scholar, you can get a beehive,"
    "Oh Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Nina squeaked in such a manner no ones ever seen before.

That's the end of this Chapter and remember, the slave and the scholar is due tomorrow!

Weirdobi
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Good start! Keep it up! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks @pammiechick
  • Options
    Hello Guys! I forgot to put a biography of the other members so I am going to do that now!
  • Options
    About our Gatherer:
    Nina.png

Name: Nina Caliente
    Aspiration: Freelance Botanist
    Traits: Lazy, Romantic and Hot-Headed.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    About our Slave #1

Slave_1.png

Name: Slave Zest
    Aspiration: Joke Star
    Traits: Out-Going, Goof-ball and Ambitious.
  • Options
    Chapter 4: A New Scholar

Back since our last episode at the same time, Veronica and Nina thought they had heard a strange noise. Veronica was curious and wanted to know who was there so she sent Nina to their walk way to find out which object was making the noise. "Ahhhhhhh!" shouted Nina as she saw a completely strange face!

New_Scholar.png

"Hello," said the very strange, red haired person,"My name is Sadie Bertrand and I was sent here by Athena, the protector of my town, Athens where I lived,"
    "Okay??" rumbled Nina.
    "Are you Queen Veronica? She sent me here to be your scholar, you see," Sadie explained.
    "No no, I am Queen Veronica's gatherer, she sent me here to seek the strange noise, I'm Nina and I will take you to Ronnie" Nina said.
    "Go ahead, I'll follow you," agreed Sadie.So the girls went back to the camp where Sadie, Veronica and Nina had a hearty discussion.
    Talking.png

"So your family was also affected by the men in the black hood?" Veronica questioned Sadie very gently.
    "Yes, my queen," Sadie wept.
    Veronica laughed"No need to call me queen, call me Ronnie,"
    "Okay... Ronnie?" hesitated Sadie.

Joke_telling.png

"Did you know, that this tribe was started a week ago?" Veronica told Sadie.
    "No I didn't know that, this place looks amazing!" Sadie said.
    "You are our scholar, you must know all this, we will tell you facts every day and then, at the end of each week, you can write books about us!" Nina energetically announced. She was getting tired from talking for so long. "I think I will go and gather things to sell and then you can have a house!" She yawned and then walked out of the camp.

Nina_harvesting.png

"Lets just chat here for a bit and then when Nina makes enough money, we'll buy you an easel to paint on!" Veronica concluded, then they were both chatting and joking about things for a short little while.

Mean while, their slave was busy fishing and Nina was, still collecting things.

Slave_fishing.png

After that, They had enough money to build a hut for Sadie.

New_Room_for_scholar.png

Here is the complete view of the tribe.

Outer_View_2.png

The inner view.

Inner_View_Tribe_2.png

Sadie started to paint things and her skills are amazing!

Scholar_drawing.png

Then she drew another picture.

Painting_2.png

Veronica was busy playing chess for a while until she had to go to work.

Vero_chessing.png

Our Slave made Grilled Cheese and ate his serving...first

Eating_Slave.png

At 9:00PM Veronica came home from work and she looked so tired :D

Creater_eating.png

She and all others finished food and went to bed <3

If you have any suggestions on what we should do next, feel free to comment down bellow what you want to suggest!

X
    Weirdobi
  • Options
    Hey guys!
    I must do a vote, and I can't do it alone.

Will you vote for Veronica to have kids with the slave?

Will you Vote for Nina to have kids,
    or will you vote for Sadie?

X
    Weirdobi
  • Options
    Hi guys,
    I won't be able to upload for a while 'cause I went travelling and forgot my computer charger there, I will probably post the next chapter by the end of August. Bytheway, I go to school so lemme just update my updating calendar

August:
    Every weekends after I get my computer back (after the 20th )

X

Weirdobi
  • Options
    Unfortunately, my computer crashed so I will not be able to continue this story but I will be writing a new one soon, Bye!