The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what to do with the burbs?

LizMarie1085LizMarie1085 Posts: 436 Member
I usually kill off john and Jennifer and have their daughter move in with the pleasants since they're family...

what have you done with them?

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,438 Member
    I really don't do much with them, other than to give Jennifer a shorter sassy haircut, and usually put her in the business world, and John usually joins the military.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    John's a stay-at-home dad who loves to garden, cook, and help the kids with their homework. Jennifer is a doctor. John wanted a big family, so Jennifer agreed to it as long as he could focus on the kid raising and she could focus on her career. One of their sons is named Brad, after John's dad. Lucy's in college now, in a serious relationship with Alexander Goth since things with Beau Broke didn't work out in high school. Lucy's also pretty good friends with Lilith, who married one of the Davis twins from La Fiesta Tech.

Things haven't been all sunshine and roses though. John had a short term fling with Brandi Broke (they have 3 bolts for each other), which was the cause of Lucy and Beau breaking up. Jennifer has forgiven John, but keeps him on a very short leash now. Lucy's still not quite on speaking terms with her dad, and she HATES Brandi Broke.
  • Options
    MipsyMipsy Posts: 2 New Member
    I moved them into the biggest and most beautiful house in Pleasantview. I made John a cop and in his spare time did he create bouqettes of flowers and worked in the garden. I made Jennifer work in the fashion industry. Lucy got in a serious relationship with Alexander Goth and they married. John and Jennifer had another daughter, Ivy, which is in a relationship with the son of the Picasso family. Lucy lives in the Goth mansion with Alexander and their kids Isabella (named after Bella, she is a toddler now) and baby Sebastian.
    Ivy is now at college and John and Jennifer are elders. They adopted a cat named Snowwhite.
    I also made Jennifer hate Mary Sue.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,589 Member
    edited September 2017
    I play them as an ordinary family...nothing to stress me out with any rules.

John doesn't care about getting rich, he works in the Sports career as a rookie because he hasn't rolled* a want to earn a skill point.
    Jenifer is in Politics because she does care about power and prestige. She's pregnant right now because she loves John and is willing to have another child.
    Lucy is a teen who is just looking for a boyfriend and talks to her cousins online too much. She has a kitten now because she begged for days for a pet, any pet.
    They don't have much money but so far, no big wants to make it hard on me. :)
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I can't remember what John did in my game. I think he was in the sports career.

Jennifer was a World class ballet dancer.
    John and Jennifer had another baby girl named Jessica.

Lucy married Beau Broke. They have one son and a set of twin girls.
    Jessica has two kids I think...cant remember.

Lucy and Jessica are close but not so much with their Pleasant cousins..lol They are finally getting together for family activities but growing up Lucy was close friends with Beau Broke, Carrie(random NPC) and Alexander Goth. They went to college together and remain best friends as elders.

The Burbs family line continues...
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    I've never played them honestly :o
  • Options
    FearlessButterflyFearlessButterfly Posts: 336 Member
    I love to get them pregnant, then after that baby jennifer has an affair and has a baby with that sim and then she has some more babies with john and eventually they divorce and remarry other sims.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,043 Member
    3 or 4 computers ago they had a large house as they became the foster parents of all the kids from wrecked marriages in town. One jammed- full difficult to play house until teens started going off to college. Not done much since, they just sit in the family bin.