Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we talk about how much we LOVE the new decor and furniture?

BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
I love all of the new furniture and wall decor, it is so "Simsy"! :)

And there is so much of it. Thank the sims gawds.... #Parenthood

Comments

• Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Yaaaaas, I love it! My Sims penthouse is very eclectic and warm now. :)
  • Options
    KHS12 wrote: »
    Yaaaaas, I love it! My Sims penthouse is very eclectic and warm now. :)

This pack is everything I needed decor wise >:)
  • Options
    This hair tho B) So much coolness in this pack
    05-31-17_11-14-28nbspAM_zpsw0wky3kn.png
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Agreed!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    B&B / CAS stuff is amazing, agreed!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    B&B / CAS stuff is amazing, agreed!

What does b&b mean :)@SimTrippy

• Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Billygoats and Bicycles. B&B is build and buy.
  • Options
    Billygoats and Bicycles. B&B is build and buy.

Billygoats huh. Im out of the loop.
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited May 2017
    Love the decor and all the clutter! The new shower is awesome and the tiled walls, the new counters were so badly needed. I still wish we could get even more counter options as some fit kitchen and some bathroom. I'd love to see a stone top counter someday. It would look so cool in bathrooms and then we could have more room for bathroom clutter.
  • Options
    mscosmomscosmo Posts: 118 Member
    I too love the new items in build and buy mode. We need new cabinets, counters, showers, sinks, beds, dressers, sofas, loveseats and chairs. My only problem is that I would have liked to see more wood grains for the cabinets. I don't know to many people that have green or blue cabinets. I wish the beds came in both sizes. I would have loved to have the iron bed as a double. I wish the sofa and loveseat matched, along with the chair. The sheer curtains are great, but don't fit over the new windows, nor can they be used with taller windows. Please, don't get me wrong, I love what we got, and I will use it and often, but I just wish it matched more. Maybe I'm old school (I am a senior) but that is the way I grew up and decorate my own home.
  • Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    Some lovely items I noticed, and I like one of the sinks - nice to see a twist on an apron sink in the game.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

....wrong post.
  • Options
    hmae123 wrote: »
    Love the decor and all the clutter! The new shower is awesome and the tiled walls, the new counters were so badly needed. I still wish we could get even more counter options as some fit kitchen and some bathroom. I'd love to see a stone top counter someday. It would look so cool in bathrooms and then we could have more room for bathroom clutter.

The shower and the tiled walls are a very welcome, homey touch <3
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I LOVE the new sofas. <3
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    The large accent table is my personal favorite of the new furniture. It really anchors down the rest of the furnishings in a room.
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    edited June 2017
    Love it. I've been adding the decor objects to some of my old builds that could use a little something new, or an entire renovation. Love the kids clutter for the floor, the new family room furniture, beds, and KITCHEN COUNTERS WITH STONE TEXTURE. CAS is awesome too. I've already added/switched outfits and hair to several of my sims, and given a few an unfortunate case of acute acne.
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    The entire kitchen set is gorgeous. I love the matching standalone sink. I also really like the 2x2 accent tables, but I find the sofas ugly. They look like something that was ripped out of a kids playroom not something you would see in a family room.

I didn't see much else, but I didn't get very much time with the pack since I installed it. I am hoping there's more stuff for toddlers and children in terms of furniture and not decor. CAS left more to be desired IMO.
  • Options
    BabySquare wrote: »
    I LOVE the new sofas. <3

I do too. I love the whole colorful, vibrant thing they have got going on.
  • Options
    LishacakeLishacake Posts: 296 Member
    I really like the floor clutter. I love making my kid rooms look more chaotic, it gives them and the rooms more personality.
  • Options
    LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Yes, absolutely love the new furniture options, especially the kitchen stuff! Looks so much more homey!
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,311 Member
    I feel like I'm unable to put in the new refrigerator and match it to the counters with some swatches, but it could be the lighting. I really like the cabinetry overall though.