Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fish Hatchery Pond

I thought of something good: The fish we catch can be raised in the new Fish Hatchery Pond. The fish we choose to put in the pond will help them grow their numbers waiting to be harvested for cooking or fertilizer, Now isn't that genius or what?

Comments

• Options
    EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    Sounds cool to me. Once I catch particular rare breeds I would prefer them to mate and make more for me to use. I would use a hatchery.
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I think it's a good idea. I always thought that we could do more with the fish that were caught in the game.
  • Options
    TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    mebagl15 wrote: »
    I think it's a good idea. I always thought that we could do more with the fish that were caught in the game.

Oh yes, of course. Aquaculture is important in this world and just the thing we need in this game.
  • Options
    AdanethAdaneth Posts: 45 Member
    mebagl15 wrote: »

I completely agree.
    Ponds in general would be great, though, firstly as a nice addition for gardens and secondly because having fish as pets should be more diverse.
  • Options
    thesimspiethesimspie Posts: 64 Member
    I would definitely be more interested in fishing if a hatchery existed. Maybe that kind of thing could be included in a fishing stuff pack or something.
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are," -Teddy Roosevelt

I'm reading the Infernal Devices. I haven't ever read the Mortal Instruments. I hope that's alright... ;)
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    YES!!

I would also like more fish recipes.

I would also like to be able to sell the fish in the hatchery to customers. A fresh fish market, yes please. :)