May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All of my PAID FOR pre-made (Maxis made) lots and families- GONE!!!

Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
Hi!
I have been an avid Sims player for 17 years. I have owned every expansion/stuff pack from The Sims 1-The Sims 4.
Long story short: I have had some health issues and have not been able to play TS4 for about a year, but have been buying the expansions, game and stuff packs as they were released knowing I'd someday come back.
Today was that day.
I had accidentally deleted a family (or 2) and a building that comes with the game- pre-made Maxis made families/lots trying to "clean up" my game (example: The Goth Family only it wasn't the Goth Family, etc.), so I decided to uninstall TS4 (and therefore as a result it also uninstalled all game/stuff packs). It took me over 4 hours to re-download and reinstall, only for me to open the game and find I had NO MAXIS MADE families and only some lots. This is content I PAID FOR! I was naturally VERY upset and went as far as to uninstall origin, re-download and install THAT, then install all games and packs...AGAIN. I STILL have no Maxis made families and I'm sure I am missing lots (residential and retail) as well.
I haven't backed up my game as I haven't been playing for a year and had to new game play to backup.
I did make sure all game/stuff pack boxes were ticked when looking into my library. I'm missing all EA made families- the Pancakes, The Goths, the vampires that came with the latest game pack, everything- and since I hadn't backed up due to no recent game play, there are no folders to restore.

I'm sure you see where this is going, but HOW CAN I GET MY PAID FOR EA CONTENT BACK?
Uninstalling a game and losing that hardly seems fair!!!

After 17 YEARS of loyalty....SMH :(
Post edited by Sunflower227 on

Comments