Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twins or triplets?

I really want to have twins or triplets in my game. I have tried having the lifetime reward (I think that's what it's called) and having a fertility massage at the spa, still ending up with singles. Any other ways to increase chances?

Comments

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited February 2017
    Try the On-a-Ley Line lot trait (I think it might be City Living only though). You could also try having your sim watch the Kid's Network as it's apparently supposed to help increase the chance if multiples though I don't know where the info for that one comes from.

I think if you have the MCCommand center mod you can tweak your game for multiples as well.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Yep just as @3KNPen has said. with the Ley Line trait on your home works really well, but you wont know if it has worked until the baby are born, the floor lights up when she goes into the room where she is having the babies, but some simmers have found they still have one. I always have twins or triplets in my game with that trait.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    If you want to be really sure, try the On a Ley Line trait others have suggested + give both parents the fertility trait + get a fertility massage right before woohooing. That should up your chances :D
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    That's cool! Mine tried while on vacation- I don't have City Living- and conceived natural twin boys. Mommy-to-be hasn't started showing yet and will marry baby-daddy after they arrive. The two have been together since high school.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    TwinsmamaTwinsmama Posts: 76 Member
    you can also watch the kids channel on the tv and listen to kids music on the radio...it seems to raise the chances alot for me