Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mail/Trash Apartment Issues?

My Sims are living in an apartment and I have a trash can. When I direct my Sim to empty the trash can she just throws the trash on the floor. Is there no chute? And I had a notification from the mail man saying he was unable to deliver my mail so he hopes I enjoy getting it out or something? I have tried clicking on my mail box and it says no mail delivered.

Comments

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
  • Options
    Does no one else seriously have this issue?
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Simanite wrote: »

Somebody reported the mail one in Twitter. The trash one is new. Did they forget a trash chute in your building?
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Any mods in your game ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »

Somebody reported the mail one in Twitter. The trash one is new. Did they forget a trash chute in your building?

Oh I found the trash chute and my Sim successfully routed to it. I guess the first time where she dropped it was just a fluke?

When I click on the mail it still says "no mail/rent not due" but it's confusing since I had the notification.
  • Options
    crinrict wrote: »
    Any mods in your game ?

No MODs or CC.
  • Options
    SimGuruNickSimGuruNick Posts: 384 SimGuru (retired)
    Can you share a save file with me, @Simanite? Thanks much!
  • Options
    dancingindiordancingindior Posts: 159 Member
    I had the same issue with the mail earlier.. 'Good luck trying to get it out again!' no mail :( I thought someone sent me presents haha
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I was trying to get my mail but it wouldn't show as being delivered. Then I realized I was clicking on the trash cute not the mail box. LOL!
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Trash chute gets jammed and neighbors just drop the trash on the floor of the lobby, LOL. Just unjam it or call the landlord, thats what worked for me.

I got the same message for the mail, then shortly after......the mailman came and then there was mail!