Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which eyebrows look better on him?

SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
I can't decide!

These ones from the base game...

faolmu.jpg

Or these cc ones?

1z6d10j.jpg

Comments

• Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    CC gives him a less heavy and serious look, while BG emphasis on bit a grim and serious side.
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    BambooGirlBambooGirl Posts: 129 Member
    I like the second variant. It looks more natural for me.
    HeHySHc.png
    The Legacy of Bamboo Girl Updated 9/3/16
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,658 Member
    edited August 2016
    Depends on how you want him to appear. The first ones make him look tougher than the second ones. Then the second ones make him look friendlier.
    Let us know which ones you choose.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    Hmmm...decisions... I appreciate the input. :) I agree that the cc ones look more natural, but as he's Severus Snape, maybe I should go with the bg ones...
  • Options
    How about trying a few other ones first? I think he'd suit something a little heavier/darker than the second ones.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    I like the second ones best :) He reminds me of the guy who played the boyfriend on the first season of Girls.
  • Options
    CoemgenusKCoemgenusK Posts: 211 Member
    I always go for cc if I can
    positively Epicurean
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    Second one .. They look more "realistic"-- although with patience and sleight of hand a dude could "sculpt" his brows to look like the ones in the first pic.

.. My kingdom for a uni-brow.
  • Options
    Thank you all for your input. I agree, I like the CC ones the best. February, I looked for other ones, but I couldn't find any that I liked. However, I did angle them a bit more to give him more of a resting (naughty word for female dog) face.

657vco.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Yes, I like them having gone back and looked the first ones. And :D @ "resting" face!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    Even with the angle it looks very nice, and CC is always "better" (IMO) then "Official EA-Standard-Issue Sim Hair and Features"
  • Options
    Pokemonlove33Pokemonlove33 Posts: 115 Member
    The CC ones like that look good on him. :)
    Windmill, windmill for the land, turn forever hand in hand It's coming up, it's DARE What's the matter with me? Turning us into monsters, turning us into fire It's the music that we choose The verdict doesn't love our soul Everybody party time I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad Magic make no sound
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    I'd go with the custom content ones. They look more matches with his beard/stubble.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I think the first ones. The 2nd ones make his hairline look too strong.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    I like the thinner ones :)
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    OK to make sure I'm commenting on the "right" CC version.. The initial one does look better (to me anyway) A bit..

But the sharper angle to convey a certain tude.. are OK as well. Hard to really choose, you've done a great job with the CC. Both are better (to me) than the Official EA-Sanctioned Brows-- which look "drawn on" with an eyebrow pencil. I know my avatar which is a "sim-me" has Official Issue hair-- it's the closest I can come to my own, yet I haven't had time to delve into CC hair to fix that. The hat helps.

So anyway about the brows-- that's the kewl thing about Sims.. everyone can make them and play them as they like.