Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IS there any mods like the one where you can add extra slots? And can some one explain CC?

I forgot what the mod was called, on Mod the Sims 3, it's where you get a red square, put it anywhere and add any objects. Like so you can clutter the dressers, or put pillows.

And I'm also wondering how does CC work like bedding? I seen bedding with no bed shell or base. And I've seen you can add pillows to sofas too. How does this work? Thank you!!
bbQgD.gif

Comments

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited October 2015
    Those slot items are called OMSPs (One More Slot Please).

Bedding are things like Jonesy's Bed Blankets etc. (IIRC) - These are mainly set to bed height (there is a flatter floor one too).

Some pillows are set to specific heights/shapes (sofa/bed etc) and are placed with MOO enabled. Others are placed at ground level and you use the 9 & 0 keys or OMSPs to move them vertically, like with any other objects.

ETA: I just realised some of these things may be TS2 items (I play both), I get mixed up between games a lot when it comes to CC - Many CC items are remade for each iteration, so it's worth a look.
  • Options
    ArielDelphinusArielDelphinus Posts: 628 Member
    The bed frame is just decoration the mattress it the important part. How you use them is you place what frame you like and then add what mattress you like to the bed by just placing it on the frame. :)
    “Because if you don't stand up for the stuff you don't like, when they come for the stuff you do like, you've already lost.”
    ― Neil Gaiman