Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

REQUEST FOR HOUSE (with autobiography of family)

Hi everybody!

I got a request for a house. I am not good at building houses nor do i have the patience to build one! So i thought, maybe if there's someone out there who LOVES building houses i can make you happy and you can make me happy so it's really a win/win situation :wink: .

I will tell you somewhat about the family i'm playing with if you are interested to take some considerations in the house (if not you can scroll down :smile: )
The mother: Noa Prins, she's a top entertainer but family comes first, she taught herself how to cook, even culinary to make her husband (huub, maybe a strange name for some of you but i'm Dutch) happy because he likes, no he LOVES to eat! He's an sporter, loves to be outside and loves a good meal with his family. They have been married for quite a while now and really are soulmates. Before Noa met her husband Huub she was so impatient about waiting for a man to come along in her life to fullfill her dream of being a mother she decided to adopt. Shortly after she adopted Charlotte she found Huub. Huub treated Charlotte as if she was his own.

Now Huub was a real family's man and wanted to have more children so they tried and it worked! Anna was born, a cute little baby who quickly grew up to be a stunning little child. She was very in to music so her mother Noa taught her how to play the piano. Charlotte could do anything and fullfilled all the childhood goals. But for Huub it wasnt enough. He was desperatly hoping to have another baby, a baby boy with who he could play around and fitness with. Eventually Noa got pregnant again and Huub's prayers had been answered, there came the little boy Paul who was athletic and smart. Charlotte grew up to be an amazing young adult and married her high school sweetheart Alexander Goth. Alex and Charlotte moved out of the elderly house and soon she got pregnant and birthed a baby girl named Femke.

The whole family was supporting her through Charlotte's pregnancy and they frequently came by the house for a cup of tea of to cook her and Alex some food. Anne now turned teenager decided she wanted to find a love like her parents love. She was always best friends with a boy from the neighboorhood and went on one date with him but they decided it was way too weird to date so that stopped. Meanwhile Charlotte ''accidently'' got pregnant again with Alex... turned out to be triplets!!! 3 baby girls Fleur, Maaike and Valerie.

Anna met a new bloke who was new in the neighbourhood and started dating him, they still are dating now. Paul is now a teenager and ready for some real fitness and wants to become a chef when he grows up. The children of Charlotte and Alex come by almost everyday to play in the house of their grandparents and the grandparents (Huub and Noa) love it. Huub still wants to have a baby with Noa but they are far in their adulthood now and she likes the idea of rest when all the kids grow up and not have to do everything over again.

So now you know the story about my family I hope you enjoy it (you can find them in the galery)

Now here are some ''musts'' for the house:

-A basement with a fitness and a sauna/spa and a working place (with that I mean library-ish, bureau with computer on it etc.)

-A big kitchen

-A living room with a big TV and a stereo

-3 (or more but preferably not) bedrooms (1 for parents, 1 for teenage boy, 1 for teenage girl)

-2 bathrooms

-1 guesttoilet

-A Swimming pool and a loungeplace with jacuzzi

-Not too much hassle around the house with flowers and trees 'cause that only makes it more difficult for me to play

-Not too much shannanigan in the house, I like a warm family house but if you use to much move_objects on it sometimes becomes difficult to play because some things are not available because somethings blocking whatever (hope you know what I mean)

Well I think that pretty much sums it up! I hope I get a lot of responses and hopefully other people might like to use the houses as well!

If you upload the house I think its good to use a hashtag so that others can find it more easily. So for the hashtag I would like to use the lastname of the family and then put the word house behind it, so it will become: #PRINSHOUSE

Can't wait to see what will happen! Have a nice day :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    what about custom conent? fogıve me ıf you allready wrote ıs somwhere, but theres a LOT of text
  • Options
    gekkesims2freakgekkesims2freak Posts: 9 New Member
    Haha yes sorry I know there's a lot of text, please forgive me but english is not my native language what does ''custom conent'' mean?
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    It means that it's content made by people not on the development team? and it's not an object already in the game.

I'm sorry if this is confusing, I'm kind of bad at explaining stuff
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    that's fine by me I guess? You mean that things people create on their own and add to their game they can use to make the house? They can do that but I don't think I will have it in my game if I upload the house
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Yes I believe that's correct, I don't have any in my game either...
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    RebcoonRebcoon Posts: 157 Member
    If you need house layouts you can check out my gallery page: beccz96 :smile:. Unfortunately I do not furnishe my houses so they are all empty. All my houses have big kitchens and are medium to big sized!
  • Options
    thanks I will check it out now!
  • Options
    Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    I'm game to give this build a go! Do you have a budget? How about general style likes (or dislikes) and color preferences (or, again, dislikes)?
  • Options
    i have no budget! colors etc I leave it up to you. I like brocant/old fashioned but if you like modern thats ok with me too! I'm already excited someone wanted to do it! :smiley:
  • Options
    I just wanted to let you know that the shell is just about complete. I'm off to decorate it a bit tonight and will probably have time tomorrow, too.
  • Options
    how cool!!! I´m very curious to see how it turned out thank you :smile:
  • Options
    I should've asked this sooner, but what packs do you have? I would hate to decorate with one thing, only to have it get substituted with another odd version.
  • Options
    i have all :)
  • Options
    > @Rostri-Jodu said:
    > I should've asked this sooner, but what packs do you have? I would hate to decorate with one thing, only to have it get substituted with another odd version.

Hi Rostri-Jodu, how is the house going???
  • Options
    It goes well. Work has been a bit hectic - just started a new job! - so I haven't had a lot of Sim time, but I'm off this weekend! Hoping to have it posted up to the Gallery sometime in the next day or two.
  • Options
    Completed!

5QFmoBc.png
    Front View

oJaJSIl.png
    Rear View

It has everything you requested and, well, a wee bit more! Use it in good health. :smiley:

Cheers,
    Ro
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,736 Member
    Prins Point is a very nice home! @Rostri-Jodu :) The exterior design of the home and the roofing are so very nice! The open shutter windows look very nice in the build. The back patio is so very nice! Very nice greenery roof covered hot tub pergola! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. Very nice outdoors kitchen and dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the bar stool counter in the sunshine. The walls of candles look pretty between the hedge fencing. The trellis covered outdoors living area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there having a chat in the outdoors air.
    It is a very detailed and very nice home! :)
    I hope that your new job is going well and that you are settling in okay to the new work.
  • Options
    > @Rostri-Jodu said:
    > Completed!
    >
    >
    > Front View
    >
    >
    > Rear View
    >
    > It has everything you requested and, well, a wee bit more! Use it in good health. :smiley:
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Ro

wooow this looks amazing!!!! thank you very very very much!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I'm glad you like it! Any feedback you may have, good or bad, would be greatly appreciated.