Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is the perfect girl for my sim? Help is needed

RebcoonRebcoon Posts: 157 Member
This is about my sim Charlie Plum, he is the fifth generation of my The Plum's legacy. And now he's sitting in the front row of a love triangle, and I can not decide which girl he should choose. Anyone wishing to help me with Charlie's fate?

Okey? Here we go!

Background history:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Charlie Plum. YA, living in a starter home that he is renovating with time
2015-08-05_20-54-2_55c25e74ddf2b32b8891d1d5.png

Charlie is a real handyman, just like the rest of his family. He loves food (which is also a family thing) and he is often active and spends much of his spare time at the gym. He is currently working as a police officer and he feels really good about his job. He currently has no family plans but he knows that he want children in the future. Charlie's mother Alina raised Charlie and his little brother herself. She fought hard to get the money to suffice, therefore Charlie and his brother spend much of their childhood at their grandparents house while Alina worked at the hospital. It was not until Charlies teenage years that their economy was stable. Today Charlie has great respect for his mother and he has a very close bond with his entire family. Family means a lot to Charlie.

2015-08-05_21-03_55c25ef02a6b226dfb11647d.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Strand. YA, living in a house on her mothers yard
2015-08-05_20-59-2_55c25edf9606ee11543b5365.png

Luna and Charlie were best friends when they were children, and as the years went by they got strong feelings for each other. They where the perfect couple as teens and Charlies family thought they where going to marry each other as quick as they grew up. But things didn't really turn out that way.. When Charlie turned into a young adult he got some tattoos, witch Luna wasn't that found of. And when they both started their careers (Luna plays the violin and work in the entertainment industry) she started, more or less ignoring Charlie. Charlie felt like he was no longer in her future plans. And he also felt like she was embarrassed over him. All Lunas friends, and her family is high class and Charlie is not quite so sophisticated. He comes from a good family but he likes his thick sweater and his tattoos.
Luna is, as I mentioned before, a very sophisticated girl, which is the exact opposite of what Charlie is, and that was what made that they went their separate ways a few years ago.

Luana Marcelina. YA, Freeloader, staying with some friends
2015-08-05_20-56_55c25eb42a6b226d9385b0d8.png

It was when Charlie went into the bachelor life he met Luana. An active and outgoing girl who has Brazilian origins, just like Charlie's ancestors have. Luana and Charlie's relationship was initially very shallow, they only had romantic ulterior motives to each other. But after an unscheduled date Charlie began to find a more profound interest in Luana, her outgoing and a little crazy attitude interested and attracted Charlie. Luana has, unfortunately, no job and sometimes Charlie think she is a bit too unstable. Sometimes he has a hard time keeping up with her partying because he has a demanding job and bills to pay. Although he is attracted by her crazy attitude he also want to be able to spend quiet weekends just relaxing. Luana is still a very unread chapter but Charlie can't help by feeling a special attraction to her, there is something about her that is luring and exciting. But he is not quite sure if there is more depth to her personality than what he already knows so far.

Okey now you know a little about the sims. Here comes the plot twist

When Charlie began to become more deeply interested in Luana, Luna stood randomly by his door one evening. She said that her life felt empty and that she missed him deeply. They began to catch up and seeing each other as friend. But soon they both began to feel the old love blooming once again. So now Charlie is in a relationship with both girls. De does not know at all who he wants as his girlfriend, and in the future as his wife and mother to his children.

So who did you think sounded like a good girl for Charlie? His old flame, the sophisticated, proper, and the beautiful Luna. Or his newfound friend who challenges him to new levels?
Post edited by Rebcoon on

Comments

• Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Well, if I had to say, I'd try to stay with the tried and true original love interest. Seems like she already gave your guy there a few challenges to overcome already. I imagine you feel their bond is more ironclad anyway than the new girl from what you've written, so if that's the case, then letting them overcome their differences together is a better option than calling it off and gambling on a potential lemon.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,537 Member
    I vote for Luana.
  • Options
    worm178worm178 Posts: 4,462 Member
    Ah jeez, Charlie is in a tough position because I think either way he is playing with fire. :D

I think for some reason Luna would hurt him because she'd get tired of his ways while Luana probably wouldn't get tired of him, but she would not be trustworthy. It would also take a lot to bring Luana into family life I think.

So I say he should go with Luna. I think sophisticated problems are more interesting then party problems.
    Click it » My blog features Sims stuff like Machinima, Downloads, Stories, Reviews, and more!
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Charlie Plum, what a nice name! I think she should go for Luna. Opposites attract, plus she's prettier.
  • Options
    ENolan wrote: »
    Well, if I had to say, I'd try to stay with the tried and true original love interest. Seems like she already gave your guy there a few challenges to overcome already. I imagine you feel their bond is more ironclad anyway than the new girl from what you've written, so if that's the case, then letting them overcome their differences together is a better option than calling it off and gambling on a potential lemon.

Yes indeed that is so true! Luna do somehow feel like a safer call. But there is a risk that their differences will collide all too much in everyday life. (for example, choose the style of the furniture in their common house Could be a pain ..)
    But if he chooses Luna now and it turns out that it does not work, maybe he can go back to Luana. The possibility seems more likely than the other way around. It feels like Luna would take the "you are my backup girl" harder than Luana would (Gosh I sound so insensitive haha :neutral: )

I vote for Luana.
    How come? :)

worm178 wrote: »
    Ah jeez, Charlie is in a tough position because I think either way he is playing with fire. :D

I think for some reason Luna would hurt him because she'd get tired of his ways while Luana probably wouldn't get tired of him, but she would not be trustworthy. It would also take a lot to bring Luana into family life I think.

So I say he should go with Luna. I think sophisticated problems are more interesting then party problems.

Yes I totally agree with you! :smiley: Although sophisticated problems can be a pain, especially if they have children and starts arguing about the upbringing of children.. It is a really tough call and sadly he has to make up his mind fast before someone notice his love interest in botch girls :wink:
  • Options
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Charlie Plum, what a nice name! I think she should go for Luna. Opposites attract, plus she's prettier.

Haha it is after his mother's grandfather :wink: I think it will keep going with the legacy!
    She is indeed a pretty sim! I have a feeling that their children would be very beautiful, and a little bit different because it is such a contrast between Charlie and Luna
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    He will always feel a prisoner with Luna, I think it wouldn't work out because he won't be able to be himself, plus she started letting their love dwindle, seems like her high class interests were more important than him. Unless he really really can't leave without her, but I think Luana sounds cool and has a bit more depth to her.
  • Options
    KPSimmerKPSimmer Posts: 188 Member
    I say Luna because they have more history together.
  • Options
    FoxzVivianaFoxzViviana Posts: 128 Member
    I think Luana. She sparks a side of him that would be no longer existent with Luna. Like GaiaPuma said, he would be in a prison. He wouldn't be himself and to Luna, social class, elegance, and the way people look at her are important, and I don't think Charlie is like that. I can see Luana settling down eventually, and them having an adventurous, fun and carefree life together. I think Charlie would get sick of the sophisticated act pretty quickly. Luna also seems as though she wouldn't be around much. Most likely leaving the kids with him for bits of periods and not letting them know. Luana has a story, she cares about being herself and loving life, Luna cares more about what to bring to the Landgrabbs luncheon(; Luana has layers, who knows, maybe her partying ways is something that's covering up something else?

(P.S LOVE your sims, woah, they're all beautiful! I'm obsessed(:)
  • Options
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    He will always feel a prisoner with Luna, I think it wouldn't work out because he won't be able to be himself, plus she started letting their love dwindle, seems like her high class interests were more important than him. Unless he really really can't leave without her, but I think Luana sounds cool and has a bit more depth to her.

Yup thats the big risk if he picks Luna.. She turned up at his house at a really tough moment, like she knew he was falling for another girl and she starts to second guess their breakup

KPSimmer wrote: »
    I say Luna because they have more history together.
    Thats another reason why it's so hard. Charlie's family and grandparents have missed Luna and they got so excited when they heard she was back in his life..

I think Luana. She sparks a side of him that would be no longer existent with Luna. Like GaiaPuma said, he would be in a prison. He wouldn't be himself and to Luna, social class, elegance, and the way people look at her are important, and I don't think Charlie is like that. I can see Luana settling down eventually, and them having an adventurous, fun and carefree life together. I think Charlie would get sick of the sophisticated act pretty quickly. Luna also seems as though she wouldn't be around much. Most likely leaving the kids with him for bits of periods and not letting them know. Luana has a story, she cares about being herself and loving life, Luna cares more about what to bring to the Landgrabbs luncheon(; Luana has layers, who knows, maybe her partying ways is something that's covering up something else?

(P.S LOVE your sims, woah, they're all beautiful! I'm obsessed(:)

Indeed he isn't, Charlie is a very down to earth guy, which Luna kind of isn't.. Oh so you see Luana settling down? Maybe you are spot on right, they all are still young adults, exploring life and enjoying themselves! Maybe Luana is just taking one day at a time until everything feels alright.

And oh thank you that is so sweet of you! But the credit on Charlies looks goes to the game's genetics system's (And good looking ancestors ;) )
  • Options
    Guys you've really put Charlie in a tough seat haha. Luna and Luana cons and pros all add up and it's really hard to choose when the risks and benefits of both are so very different
  • Options
    FoxzVivianaFoxzViviana Posts: 128 Member
    Yeah! That's exactly what I'm thinking(: a lot of people go through that stage sometimes (Not me(; More the sims and a blanket and up until 3am kind of girl(;) and eventually they mature! But woah! Those are some amazing genes(; did you create Luna & Luana yourself? I wish I had any talent, can't build or CAS at all, that's all my sister(; I go for the gallery mostly