Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trying to give a hand massage at my house to my neighbor

I am trying to give a hand massage to a sim in my neighborhood she is over at my house but when i choose give hand massage she cant get into my house because she says the door is locked but its not

Comments

• Options
    Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    hmmm try deleting the door and then adding a new one
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
  • Options
    magooo63magooo63 Posts: 360 Member
    Or turn the door around, it could be backwards
  • Options
    connellsyl375connellsyl375 Posts: 54 New Member
    some odd reason she was in my backyard and then said she had to go and she walked through the door she couldnt get through and then i went to give her a hand massage and it worked i guess she was glitched or something
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    You got to welcome them inside before they can enter.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    connellsyl375connellsyl375 Posts: 54 New Member
    i did
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    You must greet Sims to greet Sims before they will go inside. There is a talking interaction which says invite sim inside. If with in range there is also call over this will allow sim to enter house if called by one of the occupants. Also entering the house while talking will allow them to follow you.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."