Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wish my sim was a yoga instructor

the spa day idea should have come with new careers, I want my sim to be a yoga instructor or maybe new traits like vegetarian and so on more health related things. oh well maybe with a future expansion or game update.

Comments

• Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    I wish that as well, but Spa Day receives a 10/10 rating from me. :p
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    ash251987ash251987 Posts: 254 Member
    100 out of 10. Love it
  • Options
    TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    I wish I could say I love it but for some reason it's not showing up in my game at all.
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    I am not buying this pack. However yoga instructor as a job would be a cool idea.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    That would be fun to be able to give classes after they've mastered it. Love the pack regardless of that though. It's beautiful!
  • Options
    SimPoseyYumSimPoseyYum Posts: 995 Member
    Can yoga be mentored? It's not the same as teaching/leading a class but it's something...
  • Options
    jedipwncesjedipwnces Posts: 85 Member
    I agree! I'm wishing all of the game packs/EPs came with new traits, aspirations, and careers. The aspirations are becoming pretty repetitive for me... I could use some new options!

Spa Day Traits: Vegetarian, Calm (vs Hyper? Energetic?)
    GTW Traits: Logical, Curious

Spa Day Aspirations: Achieve Inner Peace

Spa Day Careers: Yoga Instructor, Dietitian, Masseuse
    Outdoor Retreat Careers: Park Rangers, Herbalists
  • Options
    JasLuvsPugsJasLuvsPugs Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love it if you could be a yoga instructor, I really do want my sim to be a yoga instructor, I did make her master the skill of Wellness too, so it would be interesting if they made it so you could become a yoga instructor once you master the skill. :p
  • Options
    lilly625lilly625 Posts: 221 Member
    @JasLuvsPugs what happens when you master wellness?? a lot of new actions
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,574 Member
    So... the pack is out then?

*crawls back under rock*
  • Options
    lilly625lilly625 Posts: 221 Member
    yup!!
  • Options
    stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    being a yoga instructor would of been such a fun job, or even just working at the spa.
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    I would give it a 6/10 because of what the OP mentioned and how pregnant sims look while meditating.
  • Options
    AlyoopAlyoop Posts: 5 New Member
    Yep. I'm with Jedipwnces. I totally thought I was going to open the Get Together expansion yesterday and there would be a wellness based aspiration (with matching career or profession) in that hole where pro-althlete was.

You can at least go in and play the pre-created ones who already work there though, right?
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    What I did was create a yoga group with Get Together. My yoga 'class' meets at the local park and soon they will have a buff to skill up faster.
  • Options
    ShadoweKatShadoweKat Posts: 4 New Member
    I totally agree, and I am very disappointed that there isn't one. We already have everything we need; yoga mats and a special one for trainers. The only thing we're missing is the option, and I find that disappointing.
  • Options
    FeenkittyFeenkitty Posts: 26 Member
    I also made a yoga group in Get Together, but a job would be great too. It would be a good part-time job.
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    We need more careers, aspirations and traits period. I've never seen this much of a lack in any other series. SMH
  • Options
    TeamAngryTomTeamAngryTom Posts: 18 Member
    Vegetarian is a trait, but I would like a yoga instructor Sim!
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2017, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top