Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well this is a (hilarious) first

As I often do in my games, my main Sim got Bella Goth pregnant. When she had the child, my Sim went to visit her and his child. When I arrived at Ophelia Villa, there were dancing lights right behind the gate that leads to the front door. Bella walks out, and I watch as a non-played Sim gets abducted by Aliens, and watch her fly up into the space ship :o

Comments

• Options
    Sa3ana3aSa3ana3a Posts: 79 Member
    Stuff like this makes me love that game so much!
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited May 2015
    dancing lights
    DISCO BALLS TIME TO DANCE!! :D

54c.gif
    Post edited by Wulfsimmer on
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    O.O I didn't even know that could happen! That's awesome! Poor Bella :D
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    mtwtfss71mtwtfss71 Posts: 173 Member
    As I often do in my games, my main Sim got Bella Goth pregnant. When she had the child, my Sim went to visit her and his child. When I arrived at Ophelia Villa, there were dancing lights right behind the gate that leads to the front door. Bella walks out, and I watch as a non-played Sim gets abducted by Aliens, and watch her fly up into the space ship :o

Did your Sim react to it in any way?
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    As I often do in my games, my main Sim got Bella Goth pregnant.
    It's not a competition.

If I had a cheeseburger for every Simmer who gets her pregnant, I could open an eat-all-you-like burger shop in 82 countries.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    O.O I didn't even know that could happen! That's awesome! Poor Bella :D

Whoa. Me neither.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member

So cool! I never saw one alien abduction till now :( I play scientist, detective, doctor, found aliens, etc lol. I wish we could see policemen patrolling public lots, but I never see them. Have you seen them?
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    plopppo wrote: »
    As I often do in my games, my main Sim got Bella Goth pregnant.
    It's not a competition.

If I had a cheeseburger for every Simmer who gets her pregnant, I could open an eat-all-you-like burger shop in 82 countries.

Now I understand why people move the Goths out of the neighborhood...
  • Options
    Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    mtwtfss71 wrote: »
    Did your Sim react to it in any way?

He just stood there ... I hit fast forward, and waited until she got dumped back to the ground. Then again, he's an alien. (Which I also find funny since he's been abducted 3 times himself.
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    So cool! I never saw one alien abduction till now :( I play scientist, detective, doctor, found aliens, etc lol. I wish we could see policemen patrolling public lots, but I never see them. Have you seen them?
    Never saw a cop walking around, except when I was playing that career, and went to a crime scene.
    It's not a competition.

??? Something rub you the wrong way?
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    LOL That is funny!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    It's not a competition.

It's nothing personal for them, mate. It just gets crowded with all the men trying to get into Bella's circle of boy-toys. Poor woman can't even walk home without every male with functioning body parts trying to get their chance.
    04_05_15_1_37__pm_by_rvu-d8orifl.png

Edit: Look at those jerks. I was on a great bloody joke run, too!
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    ENolan wrote: »
    It's not a competition.

It's nothing personal for them, mate. It just gets crowded with all the men trying to get into Bella's circle of boy-toys. Poor woman can't even walk home without every male with functioning body parts trying to get their chance.

lol

Everytime I see Bella around my married couples, I always tell her/the screen out loud "Don't be talkin' to my man!" (yea I know, weird.)

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    ENolan wrote: »
    It's not a competition.

lol

Everytime I see Bella around my married couples, I always tell her/the screen out loud "Don't be talkin' to my man!" (yea I know, weird.)

Well, I fear for the fate of this married couple...
    04_01_15_1_19__pm_by_rvu-d8orim6.png
    04_01_15_6_46__pm_by_rvu-d8oriin.png

(Context: I decided to rotate over to the Goths and give them a pool and underground chambers and found one of my friend's girlfriends over with Mortimer. I don't know how I'm going to handle this situation from a practical point now.)
  • Options
    PoodlexxPoodlexx Posts: 119 Member
    My one female Sim was abducted 3 times. Every time she'd get up in middle of the night to go look at the same odd light in the sky. I thought she would learn after the first time.

@GaiaPuma - Also to answer about the patrolling Police, I was trying to kill off my old roommates(which I cannot emotionally handle I learned) and while I had them locked in a room without a door and only windows I saw 3 NPC Police walking both ways down my sidewalk passed my house talking to townies. I thought I was in trouble. So they do go on patrol I dont know if they offer tickets or not.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

That is awesome I would like to see that. I found an alien and starting playing him in his own house, but he has never been abducted and no one has in my game that I know of, yet. I would like to see it happen to some Sims, just once, at least.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    AlourraAlourra Posts: 492 Member
    Aww, poor Bella can't catch a break.
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Poodlexx wrote: »
    My one female Sim was abducted 3 times. Every time she'd get up in middle of the night to go look at the same odd light in the sky. I thought she would learn after the first time.

@GaiaPuma - Also to answer about the patrolling Police, I was trying to kill off my old roommates(which I cannot emotionally handle I learned) and while I had them locked in a room without a door and only windows I saw 3 NPC Police walking both ways down my sidewalk passed my house talking to townies. I thought I was in trouble. So they do go on patrol I dont know if they offer tickets or not.

Ah really???? I was not lucky to see them, saw once but I was patrolling as police career. Hope I see. I wanted to make a drama where this guy try to kill his wife because he wants to marry the other girl he likes and police is around to make drama, but I never saw them around lol. Thanks for telling me!