The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's The Little Things That Matter...

Today my sim was at the hospital and one of the goals was to chat with co workers and so I clicked on a sim and there was an option to "tell NSFW joke" I kinda laughed a little at that one, and there was another that was "spoil latest episode". Ohhh those deep work conversations. What are some little touches you've noticed?

Comments

• Options
    jegoodejegoode Posts: 267 Member
    AstroX1424 wrote: »
    Today my sim was at the hospital and one of the goals was to chat with co workers and so I clicked on a sim and there was an option to "tell NSFW joke" I kinda laughed a little at that one, and there was another that was "spoil latest episode". Ohhh those deep work conversations. What are some little touches you've noticed?

Eh I haven't figured out what NSFW is xD.....
    Origin ID: MJSimKat_14
    YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/user/MJSimKat
    "Just Exquisitely Goode"
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    jegoode wrote: »

"not safe for work"
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member

It means Not Safe For Work :)
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member

not safe for work

• Options
    naomehnaomeh Posts: 367 Member
    edited April 2015
    Today, I noticed the cutest thing. There is now a "Stay-at-Home Parent" career placeholder. Love it. <3
    The new tea brewer is nice, too.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,658 Member

I usually think of it as a dirty joke.
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 644 Member
    naomeh wrote: »
    Today, I noticed the cutest thing. There is now a "Stay-at-Home Parent" career placeholder. Love it. <3

I like that too, It made me feel like the NPCs are more complex than just random simmies for my sims to date.
    Check out my Youtube channel where I create life simulation gaming videos including content about the Sims 4! MellowGamerChick YT
  • Options
    naomehnaomeh Posts: 367 Member
    BreeSasha wrote: »
    naomeh wrote: »

I like that too, It made me feel like the NPCs are more complex than just random simmies for my sims to date.

Exactly! Little things like that really make the game feel that much more alive. I love it.

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    There's a new tea brewer?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    jegoodejegoode Posts: 267 Member

"not safe for work"

Ah thank you!!!
    Origin ID: MJSimKat_14
    YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/user/MJSimKat
    "Just Exquisitely Goode"
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    There's a new tea brewer?

Not that I can see o.O
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    spoil latest episode? That's funny!
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    spoil latest episode? That's funny!

That's actually in base game with the geek trait.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    danderson852danderson852 Posts: 35 Member
    I wish the retail career was more like Open for Business, the cash register doesn't even act like a proper cash register and there are no restaurants yet! Though I'm really impressed with the doctor career so far!